Tonight. [🍁]

season 8: hi :)

me: you guys hear somethi—

———
Requested by: Afurodite
———

[Trigger warning: Blood/ Violence]

——

[Hance/ Klance]

——

Keith sighed slightly, a small grin on his face as he stared at the sleeping figure before him.

Soon... He thought. His eye twitched, wandering over to the sleeping body next to Lance's. His mouth twitched into a scowl... He hated that. Seeing Lance happy with someone else.

His grin returned quickly at the thought of Lance cuddled into his arms, hands through his hair as they laid together and Lance's laughter filled the room.

But of course, something always had to get in his way.

————

Lance awoke groggily, looking up to the larger figure next to him. He smiled brightly, "Good morning, sunshine." He chuckled, a hint of tiredness still obvious in his gravelly voice. The figure groaned, shifting to the side and pulling Lance on top of him.

Lance giggled softly, kissing the sleeping figures nose. "C'mon.. get up already you big marshmallow." He teased softly, causing the other to smile.

"Okay, but only if I get another kiss." Hunk smiled slightly, opening an eyelid lazily. Lance rolled his eyes playfully, leaning down and kissing the Samoan again before rolling out of his grasp and plopping onto the floor. He jumped up quickly, releasing what could be defined as nothing more than a war cry and practically throwing himself downstairs.

Hunk grinned to himself. "What a dork." He mumbled, sadly unaware of the shadow lurking outside of his window.

———

"DATE NIGHT, DATE NIGHT, DATE NIGHT!" Lance pumped his fist in the air, each hand filled with a bundle of clothes hung off of wooden hangers. Hunk chuckled at his cheerful boyfriend, kissing his cheek and picking him up from off the coffee table. "You already broke the last one Lance—" he ruffled Lance's hair, sitting down and turning on the TV.

Lance sighed, walking away to the showers. "Well it was ugly anyways.." he mumbled, ignoring Hunk's laughter as he trotted up the stairs.

He closed the door, turning the water on and slipping his pajamas off. Stepping into the shower and sitting down at the bottom. He wasn't sure why he did it, but he tended to curl up at the bottom of the shower. It gave him a sense of safety.

He always felt like he was being watched...

But it was just his paranoia.

...Probably.

He sat beneath the shower head, feeling the water trickle down his body. He swayed back and forth calmly, excited for his date night.

Until he heard something.

A thump from the living room caused the Cuban to jolt up. "Hunk?" He called out worriedly.