He's Mine Now.

[Lancelot]

Of course it had to be Lance. It had to be Lance to go out for the mission. They sent him out because they thought he wasn't capable.

Lance ran quickly, his feet barely audible under the thousands of droids chasing after him. He slid around the corner, the droids running straight past him. As he turned he was faced with the one and only Lotor.

"Ah, blue paladin." He grinned.

"Lotor!" Lance gasped, panting nervously as he made eye contact with the nefarious prince.

"What're you doing here?" The prince took a step forehead as Lance took a step back.

"I'm on a mission." He whispered.

"Oh really? Where are the rest of your teammates?" His smirk spread across his face.

"Why should I tell you?" Lance spat, shaking slightly and unaware that his team could see and hear everything through his helmet.

"Because I care. Unlike those cruel paladins."

"W-what? They care.. Kinda..." he muttered.

"Then why did they send you out on a mission by yourself on my ship? It's obviously mine, as it has my initials all over it. You paladins are smart. Maybe they thought you wouldn't notice, maybe they think you're just a joke. I know you know this Lance." The prince's expression turned to one of a downcast emotion.

"H-how do you..." Lance shook his head, blinking back tears. "What do you want from me!?" He hissed, nearly tripping as he took another step backwards.

"I want you to be happy. I care about you Lance. I want you to stay here. With me. With us." The prince smiled, imagining the gasping and panic going on back at the castle.

Lance glared at his, confusion etched onto his face. "What.. why would you care..? You just wanna use me!" He hissed.

"No, that's what the paladins want you to think so you don't know they're the one's using you. They only talk to you when you're on missions, correct?" Lance nodded. "And they constantly ignore you or tell you to go away, correct." Lance nodded again.

"I... Maybe you are right..." Lance whispered. His bayard retreated to his side as he glared down at the ground. Lotor carefully walked over, slipping Lance's helmet off.

"It's ok kitten, I love you." He grinned, tilting Lance's head up and placing his lips upon a slightly frightened Lance. The Cuban's face flushed red as he contemplated kissing back. He knew he shouldn't, but it was a moment of weakness.

Lance's eyes fell slightly, a slight yellow glare in them. He wrapped his arms around Lotor's neck gracefully as the prince's arms snaked their way around the adolescents waist.

The prince pulled away and turned his head towards the helmet, grinning cunningly.

"He's mine now." Lotor stated before shooting the helmet into oblivion.

Short, but I think I'll make a part two !