Ticklish..?

Mmmm, I'm gonna work on my Klance mermaid book after this. :)
Everyone who requested a 2nd part for the earlier one shots will definitely get one, as soon as I have the time! Thank you for all the comments and votes! <3 Keep safe everyone!

[Klance]

FLUFF AGAIN YEET

Well, it gets a lil steamy at the end. Only a little. ewe.

Lance let out a sigh, rubbing his hand against his freckles. He then ran a hand through his curly hair.

He was embarrassed to say the least. While he and Keith were cuddling last night, he'd let it slip that his natural hair was curly. Therefore, Keith had managed to convince the brunette to wear absolutely no makeup or face cream or anything to their little house date tonight.

Speak of the devil, Lance heard the front door open as Keith had returned home from work. Lance instantly panicked. He'd grown so accustomed to wearing face products he felt ugly without them.

He locked the door quickly, pulling on the hem of his sweater anxiously while looking over his outfit. His black shorts, a baggy maroon sweater that covered his shorts, a black choker, and socks. Was the choker overkill? Should he just wear a mask—

"Lance." Keith had a stern voice, Lance paled at the sound. "Open the door Lance. Please." Keith sighed.

"No, I look bad!" Lance whined, crossing his arms. He was unaware to his sneaky boyfriend picking the lock.

Lance turned just to see the door opening. He instantly stuffed his face into his sweater and yelped as Keith picked him up and later him on the bed. He straddled over the brunette, easily pulling his sweater down.

Keith's eyes widened as Lance flailed. "No, no! Please don't look at me!" Lance whimpered, his hands held above his head by Keith's.

The raven haired boy smiled softly cupped Lance's face. "You're beautiful." He whispered.

Lance calmed down, loosely resting his hands around Keith's wrists. "Really?" He smiled.

Keith kissed his eye, "Absolutely." Keith stared down his boyfriend, his eyes wandering every now and then.

"...Keith?" Lance whispered, his eyes narrowed in suspicion.

The boy hummed, locking eyes with his lover quickly.

"Are you... Are you trying to count my freckles?" He raised an eyebrow with a sly grin. Keith's face flushed, "W-hat? No!" His voice cracked, and Lance bursted out into laughter.

He rolled his eyes, placing his hands just above Lance's hips, causing the Cuban boy to silence instantly, letting out nothing but a small gasp. His face flushed instantly.

Keith raised an eyebrow, ready to tickle the smaller boy but now a bit intrigued.

"K-Keith. You know I said n-no tickling..." Lance looked over Keith's facial expression, hoping he would simply retreat so Lance could finish off dinner.

Keith gave Lance a blank stare before he smirked. "But what if I..." He looked down, beginning to tickle Lance.

Lance let out a loud moan, his back arching towards Keith's stomach. Keith stopped, his face red down as he looked down at Lance. "S-sorry!" Lance stuttered our, completely embarrassed and turning his head away.

The elder boy smirked, his hands rubbing up and down Lance's sensitive sides. Lance let out a string of groans and whispered, moving his body against Keith's hands.

Keith moved down, pulling Lance's sweater up and leaving love bites across his stomach. Lance squirmed under his, pushing g himself against Keith as best as he good.

Keith began gently teasing Lance's sensitive spots, grinning as the boy beneath him cursed and squirmed, obviously annoyed by the lack of contact.

The Texas boy had covered Lance's sensitive skin with hickeys, satisfied as the brunette shook beneath him, practically screaming to be taken.

Therefore, Keith stood up and walked to the door.

"Ke-Keith? Where are you go-ing..?" Lance panted, sitting up as his body shook for more.

"To finish dinner." Keith smirked.

"Wh-what!? You can't leave me here like this!" He whined.

"Can and will, love you babe." Keith closed the door, leaving Lance to roll around with discomfort, unknowing about Lance's already developing plan to get him back.

hMmMmMm. KiNkY— I'm going to work on Depths, so expect a new chapter soon hopefully!