Chapter 1 Drip Drop Drip

Yuki POV
Hey you may not know me or know me I'm Yuki aged 17 and a Vampire Yes a vampire. I may be not normal but it doesn't mean I can be like anyone. Since I'm a Senior in High School  people still thinks I don't belong here but anyways I heard a scream from a distance.

" OMG THESES GUYS ARE SO HOT CAN'T BREATHE ANYMORE" one of the girls Fangirl. Why are they screaming?? A Guy??? They were walking in the hallway acting cool, a lot of girls just can't stop looking at them. One guy in particular was staring at me with those dark eyes and walked away.

" BITCH" a girl yelled at me yep that's the mean girls ( Popular Girls) she caught me looking at them " You loser they'll never fall for you for a white pale ghost bitch, he's mine" she laughed. Oh forgot to mention this girl named is Scarlet she's the leader of her group. She pushed me and kicked me in a stomach, when she was about to slice me up a gun shot sound appeared.

Zero?? Why he is here? " Zero I thought you wer- he cut me off " Yuki just don't talk" the mean girls ran off and he was here to protect me. We went to the nurse to heal me up. After that we walked to our classrooms & start our lesson.

* After Class*
I walked through the hallway and the same guy came and stare at me again, What does he want??

Then I smell blood coming from a distance it drops everywhere on the ground, who's blood is this?

Untold Truth about Chapter 1 

Zero was in Oaska,Japan as a vampire hunter. His identical brother Ichiru were trained as vampire hunters by , who frequently looked after the twins when Zero's parents were out hunting. At night he was bitten by Pureblood vampire making him into a vampire.

Four years prior to the main events at the start of Vampire Knight, Zero and Ichiru found sitting in a tree. Zero immediately recognized her as a vampire and warned Ichiru to stay away. A few days later, Shizuka attacked his family. She bit Zero and killed his parents; Zero tried to warn Ichiru, but passed out not long after realizing that Ichiru had in fact betrayed his family to allow Shizuka to take revenge. He later would claim that he believed Ichiru to be dead, knowing the truth was far different. Ichriu wanted to be a vampire but Shizuka refused him to be one like her brother, since Zero suffered many dangers and horrors of being a vampire. Shizuka wouldn't let him like Zero. 

Zero was taken into  Cross Academy met a girl named Yuri who was now Zero's partner of the school. Whenever Zero heard or seen blood it goes down to hell, leaving him mind blank seeing flashbacks of the past. Zero personality is is generally a composed person. He is also protective of . Although he comes across to other students as cold hearted and hostile, he is friendlier towards Yuki and occasionally shows his true emotions to her. However, when Yuki was revealed to be a Pureblood vampire, he became cold and hostile, especially towards Kaname and Yuki. Though he appears otherwise, he is a gentle and kind person. Due to his childhood, he builds barriers around himself, and does not let these barriers down all the way, even for Yuki. Despite this, he has a kind heart which longs to protect humans, and he will never betray the ones he holds dear.

He appears with silver hair, snowy-white skin and lavender eyes, the latter varying in shade from the manga to anime. Zero is a casual dresser and is usually wearing his school uniform incorrectly, with the vest and red tie exposed from under his black jacket. He also wears five silver earrings; three on his left ear cartilage (top) and two on his right (bottom). Zero bears a , the Hunter's Seal, on the left side of his neck, originally used to suppress his vampire side, and later used to tame him.