Chapter Final Mission and Goodbye world?

Kaname POV
This challenge may test their strengths and seems that Yuri has given up all of her strengths that she use is gone.

When someone uses all of their power it disappeared and never return but the only thing they can do is think What is their power?? What's the weakness they have to retain their power into one.
Let see what zero is doing.

Zero POV
Oh no this is it the final mission if I don't destroy it I will die. Come one Zero Think you're Strong you saved Yuri a few times you.

" Zero" I heard a voice " You know what to do...SHOOT THE GOD DAMN GUN"

Who is TALKING TO ME??? BANG i shoot it, the monster falls down then I release Wait!

Then somehow went black.

" Don't move I'm here to help you"

Who said that??

" Just stay still you're going to be alright"

It sounded like a girl but a bit deep how could she save me.

Then when everything got cleared and woke up in a location where I have no idea who taken me here.

" Zero wake up Wake up" This must be a dream it's not real.

But suddenly a girl wearing full black clothing like a dark night sky, her eyes were red like blood. She walked towards me and said " This not a dream Zero it's Reality you have completed a mission that Kaname"

" Who are you?" I asked she smiled at me " I'm Iva and you may be wondering where is Yuri? She's in an different room don't worry she's fine"

" Then how the hell I get here?" I was looking at her with a serious gaze then she signed. " Zero when you're faded to black I notice that the monster was destroyed by me when that strong scent was spread by a monsters blood.

It when Yuri stabbed the monster a few times which is poisoned. So I dragged you here and yea.

I asked " Do you have anyway Yuri & I could go back to my world?"

" I'm Sorry you're staying I don't think I - I grabbed her collar and said " You're Lying aren't you?" She laughed and said " I'm not Zero as you can see I have no idea" she walked to the door leaving me alone, I need to solve this otherwise trapped in the same world.

Yuri POV
Where am I? I thought I was still laying in bed thinking what happen. Then a man walked in the room and says.

" Good Morning Princess"

A man wearing white shirt with a black blazer, a tie. " You're in a room of the Level E Vampires Class"

" Um do you know how could go back where I belong?"

He looks at me and signed " I'm afraid I can't do that for you" What do you mean?

" Please you're not joking is there anyway I can go back to a world I belong?"

He walked to towards my ear and whispered " I'm not Joking you're staying".

" Plus I know about your Lost Brother who has been missing since you left because of your family. He didn't tell you anything".

Lost Brother? I never had a brother I was the only child. "  play tricks on me you're lying I'm the only child". I said standing up looking at him.

" I'm not lying.... I know".

I hope this you enjoy and this Book 1 look forward to Book 2. It continuous on this book and on how on earth Yuri & Zero going to go back to their world.

Guys I might have to rewrite some of the chapters of what happen to her brother and even though I talked about her mother too much it's time for her lost brother mystery. 

Thanks for reading I'm happy to write this and Book 2 Coming soon.