Chapter Final Mission & Goodbye Real World. Pt1

Unknown POV
Yuri and Zero head to the Tall building where they could find a mission.

" Is this it?" Yuri asked Zero nodded his head
They went through the dark arena.

Full of boxes on the wall. With writing's on it
It's saids

あなたはあなたの友人のために死ぬことはない、あなたは彼らのために生きる。

You don't die for your friend, you live for them.

A voice came from no where
" Greetings you two I'm Kaname your guide theses boxes contains messages and missions if you die for one of them I'm afraid I can't do anything.

" Yuri even though your friend may be first it's important to think that I'm your first, Anyways pick any box"

Yuri POV
I picked the box and a message appeared 人生はいつも不公平でいっぱいです.

Life is always full of unfairness

Then a dark monster came tall and looked like a bull.

" GRRRRRRRR"
Oh no " Zero" I yelled

Zero POV
I grabbed my special gun and started shooting . This monster isn't getting any hit What der hell? How did- wow Yuri swing her sword at him, I mean monster.

Yuri kept hitting the monster but she was getting a lot of scratches still fighting with all her strengths.

" Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" she screamed while swing her sword to give It a last hit. but it was too late she fell and couldn't finish it.

" YURI" my face turned shocked and sad filled with anger.

" CURSE U KANAME " I yelled and tears started rolling down my face. You know what I'm going to kill the shit of this monster and KILL KANAME.

I grabbed her sword and my gun I'm ready to kill this bitch

I grabbed her sword and my gun I'm ready to kill this bitch. Yuri you'll be okay I'm always with you.

Yuri POV
Zero I'll trust you, don't worry about me even though I might get hurt and don't have my weakness I still have chance to fight I love you Zero.

Kaname POV
Oh looks like someone's in pain I wonder what Zero will do?

Next Chapter