Pt2 Formal Event/ Hangout With JK( Jungkook)

Jungkook POV
That girl was kinda weird but she's pretty. Never seen a girl with that pale like snow, but when she speaks I notice that her two teeth on both sides were sharp. Maybe she's a vampire??? Or just fake fangs not sure but I hope we can talk& get to know each other well.

I was hangout with my group and just chillin then decided to head to my room doing my thing. While i was doing that a letter flew at of no where.

It saids
" Dear Person/Stranger, I have heard that you're the one who hangs out my girl Yuri. To be honest there is something you must beware of because even though she's different with those sharp teeth doesn't mean you have a chance to date her. She's currently my only girl ever since I take care of her during her childhood. But if you think you can take care of her that's fine but if something goes wrong I'll have to kill you & NEVER SEE HER AGAIN.

From Lord Kaname.

What's this dude? I think he's just want my girl and I will kill him as well I don't care if I did something stupid I still take care of her. Who do you think this guy is I'm surely she's a vampire maybe this could be a joke. Whatever I'm going to bed.

Yuri POV
So it's around about 9pm and I was suppose to go to this event that Kaname send me but where he is? Then Zero came in " Yuri lets go and Kaname ask me to pick you up cause he has something to do" we were driving & just staring at the Windows.

After 15mins
We arrived at the event, there standing Kaname " Yuri I'm glad you can make come Yuri & Zero please enjoy yourself, You Yuri come with me" he grabbed my hand and place me on a couch. " Why do I need to come here?" He looked at me then said " It's a event where all Vampires can enjoy but not just that. A ceremony will occur in half hour, but I heard you were talking to a stranger huh" What?? He knows this and How could I ditch on a Sunday??? Please don't punish me. " Yea... I was talking to a stranger but he's nice and--- "What?"He cut off my worlds " He's please don't talk about it" I feel embarrassed now oh no what if he going to kill him, No NO NO.

" Yuri it's The ceremony" he said we got off the couch and I sat in the front row while Kaname was on stage ready for a speech. " Welcome to this event" everyone chapped " As you may all know that this event was originally from the late 2nd Century, where all the vampires use to celebrate the day of people who live or move on within life". After a hour of talk He stopped then said " Now please enjoy this night" everyone was doing their thing and since I was tried already Jezz then I walked but a wrist grabbed me.

" Yuri wait do you want to dance"? Said Hanabusa ( One of the Characters from
vampire knight) but I just let go and walked home.

The driver drive me home and i just slept.

The Day after the Saturday Now's its Sunday.

The day I get to hang with Jungkook... yay! But What Kaname said was true but not sure Anyways it's going to be fine.

So I called him & waited for him while I eat my breakfast. After I ate a doorbell rang.

I walked to the door then saw him standing there, " Hey" I gave him a hugged. We walked off then chat " So what do you want to do?" I asked him, " Well let's go to park just for a nice quite chat first then head to the mall?" He said "Sounds Great!" I replied.

Just sat on a bench having a nice chat. I was feeling fine but I'm scared that I might reveal myself, i hope Lord Kaname doesn't know about this hangout.

Kaname POV ( Finally)
Where is she?? She's mend to be helping me. I bet she's hanging out with that guy. I gave her a chance to be with him hoping he's not doing anything wrong.

Jungkook POV
Hanging out with Yuri was fun, then we got up walked to the mall. The thing about the letter is not true she's not a vampire isn't she? I mean come on who believe on all this bulls**t it's fake but Anyways she was dragging me into her favourite shops and just enjoying herself. " Jungkook does this dress look good"? Um why am I blushing " It's good" Oh god this is the first time going with a girl.
She Brought a bit too much and decided to go home.

When i get home, all of members were staring at me. " Oh someone's going with a girl today huh?" Taehyung teases him even though he's jealous, " Did you kiss her?" said Jin and rest goes ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. " I didn't but I will someday" then all of them were groaning. Then I went to bed.

Yuri POV
It was getting late and saying goodbye to Jungkook. Then walked home and fall asleep.

Sorry for late Chapter. ❤️ you guys