Chapter 3 The Formal Event/Hang out with JK( Jungkook)

I went to my house and upstairs to my room, laying on my bed looking at the roof. I didn't even answer if I want to hang out or what place we meet myself can't be revealed other wise he's thinks I'm not normal.

" Yuri Yuri Dinner's Ready" my headmaster called I head down stairs, sat on the dinner table eating my food.

After that had a wash & fall asleep.

The Next Day
It's Friday and it's School but I'm a bit nervous for this event that Kamane set up because even though i want to get to know Jungkook well Kaname might not let me go with another stranger not to revealing myself.

I walked to school & get into my class room waiting for the teacher. It was quite early though so I decided to look at my phone. Then I didn't realise that a letter was on my table must be a IDOIT.

The letter saids
Dear Yuri,
I have heard that you were going somewhere with a stranger that you may not know. I suggest you not go out with him, he's a human and plus you can't reveal your identity if he asks you. The reason why I send you to this school is to find a someone who has a scar and that may be a vampire. This person has been here for days & years and bring me back to me. DON'T Just be a normal girl that can find love I just send you a mission not talk to anyone so please be my guest for this amazing event at the ball.

From Kaname ❤️

A mission???
Oh no I completely forgot I'm just acting like he didn't ask me anything but WHY Didn't he tell me??

*Flashback*
" Yuri I ask you to go to this place but I will teleport you into the future" what the future? sounds interesting but will be safe. He set a spell on a wall which turns into a portal where i will see what it looks like, Wait he's pushing me " Wait What do I have to do- ahhhhhhh i screamed as I forgot to ask him why did he want me to do?. But how did Zero get here oh well wait Nevermind.

*Flashback ended*
Now I need to do a mission for god sake sometimes I need to punch him some day. I mean he's always been honest about what he has done wrong but this time is ugh! Anyways a guy with an scar? Who's the hella he is then I realise class has started and teacher was staring at me. " Um Yuri have you been paying attention in class? No then pay attention YOUNG LADY" the teacher shouted Jezz don't need to shout at me.

After class ended I went to the caferia(eating area) and saw Jungkook sitting with his Friends but I decided to sit alone can't tell him about the hangout thing this Friday Wait? The weekends Wait Damn it I got a visitor on a Saturday then on a Sunday got someone to deal with a girl who I don't know but I heard she's new in the academy school ( Vampire School) but how could Kaname still have Contact me And the Letter, oh I forgot he can scent my blood but to the future how???.

While i still eating Guess who came in? Jungkook damn it Yuri just act normal okay. " Hey i just wondering if you still want to hangout after school?" Oh no help me I can cancel it and make it on a Sunday because Saturday's I'm busy. " Um sorry can we doing it on a Sunday sorry about that" i feel so bad now " Its okay then see you there" he fist bumped me & left.

Omg that was close almost died there. Now I need to find out this Scar Dude....... Or tell Kaname to cancel the Sunday and ditch it and have someone else takeover my spot pretend I'm Sick. Oh wait Zero um Do that later Yea great idea.

Next Page will be pt2 Stay tuned😋