Chapter 5- Book 3 The Self Control of Level X Vampire PT1

A vampire can be controlled by an vampire hunter stabbing them to death and flow into dust like an Level E but this one more of an stab it's something that can kill them more than a knife through their souls. Level X vampires are different from any other, strongest and most dangerous creature in this world. Many of them choose to kill them like any other normal vampires but it doesn't do much making it stronger and ever before.

60,000 Years Ago

" General many people are dying and theses soldiers are deadly killed please we need more time and preparation to know how to kill theses" The soldier said as he gave out this scroll that was dropped during the battle. This scroll contains the information about Level X vampires who hunts vampires and kills them for good and power of Pureblood.

" I never seen this type of creature before it's pretty rare that such strong creatures but i don't think they exist" The king said as the soldier walked off.

King Akinari POV

This stupid thing about Level X vampires never exist and it's rubbish to think about it. Went to my room getting ready for bed. The thing i know about is that Level E vampires are the far most dangerous creatures that can harm humans.

Narrative POV

While the king sleeps something at night happens and that's when the king dies and Level X vampires were exposed. The next morning the servant went into his room, seeing blood trails from the front door of his room to his bed where he got killed badly. " SOMEONE HELP! THE KING IS DEAD!!!' yelled the servant as his wife Aika came rushing into the room seeing her darling husband being murdered. "NO NO THIS CAN'T BE" she cried her husband is dead. The nurses, doctors and other assistant carried his body into a special box and burried him. None of these people go to his grave, not seeing or remembering who or what happen. The royal castle was closed for 80 years but never returned back into their home.

The wife lived with her mother and didn't find any husband or man just be single forever and ever. Soldiers were right they do exist and continues to live and harm people.

{End of Flashback 60,000 years ago}

Yuki POV

" Yuki!" Sayori yelled as i came up to her. " i haven't seen you in forever are you okay?"i nodded as we head into our class. Zero's not here because last night he said that he need to take care of something. and hoping that nothing bad happen. " Okay class we now start" the professor said as this boring went for hour.

* Hour Later*

Class ended and Me & Sayori went into our dorms for lunch breaks since we can't go outside because of night class doing some experiment and day class girls will faint if they  see them that's why we eat in our dorm. But also i have to go on duty to keep out of theses girl. 

After eating, went out of my room while she was talking to her other friends. Walked outside seeing Zero standing there. " Zero what do you have to do?'' i asked but he doesn't answer 

" Come Zero what'-s" Don't talk. It's none of your business, plus you stay away from". 

What is he talking about? Clearly he must be hiding something. 

Zero POV 

This vampire is even dangerous than Level E vampires, i heard of them from before but never knew that they still exist. Yuki, This creature is stronger than you think but if you can take it on this world will be in a better place. '' Zero....ZERO-" WHAT!" i just yelled at her she looked pretty terrified. " Sorry" i walked away as Yuki was standing there blank. 

But if you ever wonder "Have you ever wanted to end your life...?"  seeing that you are suffering you certainly  die if you take the final soul of your body remain the spirit of a beautiful girl. 

Jungkook POV 

" So basically i'm not a human kind of a being" i said as Hanabusa nodded " Yea it's best to stay away from Yuki i know  you're a vampire but if you want to suffer than go ahead". The bell rings and everyone is going to class. 

Went in, everyone seated but still talking as always until the professor came. " Quiet down class it's time" Toga Yagari said as books were open ready to start. I know Yuki has been suffering through the 'past week hoping she's okay. I don't want her to die i will do it for her to live as i'm not as important as Zero might be. But if she did that's life. 

Yuki POV 

Standing there shocked and blank... like you're going into another world. Zero sometimes yelled at me but not this kind of thing, i felt that i have been the one getting everyone into this situation making it worst or even horrible every time. " Spirit please take me where i should redeem myself, letting everything go through the distance of eternal life". i say this in my head as it transported me into a world of peace.  This is where i solve all of my problems in this unknown cloudy world. It's kinda weird but much more peaceful. 

" Yuki you need rest, it's not worth for you to fight this kinda demon he's taking your soul away" The lady in a white clothing as she spreads petals of roses through the air gently and swiftly. Petals creating such peace as i seen her years ago but i know that Kaname has save me from vampire used to be scared but not anymore....maybe a little bit. " But they depend on me to fight not the others" i said 

" Look. This is your last life and defeating this creature maybe one of the trickest thing you ever have to faced but it's your time but if you get defeated the world will be longer in danger but there's someone who can help you". 

" Who?" i asked as she goes to her globe where she sees humans in another dimensions. 

"Jungkook" 

What him? He can't be not even know how to defeat a evil creature in his life. he's a human.  " No. you can't let him be in danger , he's not an vampir- " he is". 

wait how come he never tell me about his need to talk to him. " Thanks for talking to me" i said as she send me back into the real world. " Yuki you okay?'' Oh Zero was standing in front me. " Oh sorry i thought you never come back but i'm sorry about earlier" i said as everything went to settle. Now i need to talk to Jungkook.