Chapter 3 Book 4 Finale Sharps of Fangs PT1

A vampire with fangs is pretty common. Fangs of sucking blood out of a human or vampire's neck gain hunger for blood. Killing each other with anger and hunger are also common. When finding this creature it maybe the last of their lives as fangs and dust flew into the air.

When living of the deadly creatures. Never restore them with power. Store them into a darkest hell of darkest black and dark red, seeing horror into their eyes.

Zero POV

" There is different vampires but the best thing to get the fangs from is the weakest Level B. Easy to target" . Level B can have a strong ability but there's weakness in them that can easily be spot and killed. Since we are in a deadly forest, we might as well have to go back and find one before it's too late because Yuki's Condition is getting weaker and weaker. We need to get these real fast other wise she will die.

Turned and walked back from the deadly forest to go into the basement where we first get our mission. While walking Yuki suddenly falls but lucky I caught her. " Are you okay Yuki?" I said
" I'm okay just feeling a bit dizzy that's al- " Yuki you need to rest please you're getting weaker" her body was skinny like bone the meaning of not taking care of herself, was mend to died after defeating the demon but I guess she has one more chance.

Carried her from the deadly forest to put her into the basement for now.

Yuki, I'll do the work for you. I know you need to complete this mission to save your life for the after life. But please remember that when I died I'll see you.

Placed her on the couch and left the basement. Walked to the The town where mainly Level B usually hanged out. The people of this town seems peaceful, nothing dangerous happens other than what happen a few years ago when some vampire started to attack Yuki but lucky someone saved her. " Grrrr" I hear this sound as I walked to where the sound leans, as it getting closer I see a vampire that may look like a Level B vampire but something different.

The glowing of the eyes seems way different to a Level B vampire. Usually the eyes are yellow but this one is blue and black, making this creature seems not normal. Aiming my guns at it ready to kill this creature but a person appeared out of no where.

Senri Shiki.
_______________________________________________