Chapter 2- Book 3 Finding Jungkook's Secret Identity PT1

Zero POV

This is the day Yuki fighting against the demon who is soon coming around soon. " You sure you can fight it?" i asked as Yuki stood up brave. " I'm sure Zero i should be fine don't worry about me i'm okay" she said smiling.

Everyone was gathering outside waiting for Yuki. Walked out of her room heading towards the front entrance of the school. But then someone pulled me over to the side it was Jungkook wonder why he did that. " We need to talk" he  said as he grabbed my hand dragged me into the hallways. " Why do we need to talk?" i asked " Well i have something to tell you but promise not to tell Yuki i don't want her afraid" i nodded as he took a deep breath. 

" I'm half human/vampire" to be honest i'm not that surprised because i was an human myself and got bitten by someone named Shizuka Hio who was an vampire, me and my brother saw her on the tree warning Ichiru about her. The night when parents were attacked i was so afraid that she will hurt me but then she did and that's how i turned into an vampire. 

" How is that different from you? because i asking you how did you turn into one but remain human or as an vampire?" i asked. " Well you'll see that i have a different blood type not like the normal ones more of something i don't know, kind of mysterious but hopefully i'll find out. Anyways my mother was an vampire/human when she gave birth to me. i have no idea how she turn into an vampire but she died after birth." I looked at the window as Yuki was waving at us to go and watch. Me and Jungkook ran to the entrance as it's time to start. 

Watching every move she did and that make her strong brave girl. Even though  i still protect her by my side i think it's time for her to embrace the world. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

After the Fight

--------------------------------------------------------------------

"Woooooooooooo!!!!" Everyone cheered as she finished him. It's kinda weird for people to watch her fight as i thought it was an private fight. " Well done my sweet heart my give your father a kiss" The professor open his arms to hug her but sadly she walked passed and hugged Jungkook instead which i'm not jealous though. Been with Yuki for long time seeing her as an woman makes me happy, the thing about Jungkook is that he might have the same feelings for Yuki as well. " well it's time to say goodbye, it's great meeting you hopefully we meet again" Jungkook said as he walked into the portal. 

Jungkook POV 

Back in school as i see my hyungs standing there against the door. '' Jungkook ah where have you been?" Jimin said running towards me giving me a hug. " You been missing for 6 months and you're finally back!''. Walked out of as i realized that we graduated school and finally have time to fulfill my dreams.......  Being an Idol. 

{4 Years Later}

" BTS BTS BTS!!!" I hear fans chanting as our concert was about to begin. It's feels great seeing my fans and enjoying myself as an idol. 

----------------------------------------------------------

After the concert was done. Me and Members were heading out and go to the hotel. 

" Jungkook ish" J-hope yelled as i turn my head to him. " During Love Yourself Answer the final song you seem to zone out and forgetting to sing your part a bit. What happen?". 

Ever since i left the unknown world i was wondering what is Yuki doing now? Why do i need to worry? i mean she's a good friend but i think i have feelings for her and i'm not sure because Zero may have the same thing as well. For now I'll consider Yuki as an friend. 

"Yah maknae aren't you going in or what?" J-hope said as me and J-hope head into our room. Laying in bed as i felt something hard on the pillow which seems weird to make a pillow hard. Lift up the pillow as i saw a paper in a bottle. Open it, unrolled the paper and it saids " If you want to find out what happen to your mother and yourself please go back to the world ( Vampire World)  I'll explain everything". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

End of Pt1 see you in part 2 soon 

AliceJxde191

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------