Chapter 7 A Devil's Blood Angel

Yuri POV
Since the morning a person has been calling me. " Come Yuri I need to tell you something" I hear it again it's getting annoying. I walked around to found where the voice leads then a white flashes my eyes. Transported to an other world, not just any world. A world of where Devils and Angels meet.

" There you are" she walked towards me wearing a white dress and has long black hair. " What do you want?"

" You know the blood and letter i send you right?"

What?? She's send it to me? How could this be?

" How did you know who I was and my name?"
" Yuri I can scent your blood and I believe your a vampire correct?

So it's her who did it no wonder these two climb couldn't find out but Zero manage to the blood and letter but still has no idea.

" You're a Blood Angel"

A what? Blood Angel? So that's means I'm a devil's Angel with blood of pain? No this couldn't be.

" What I'm just a normal vampire and how I was born of a Devil's Angel Family?

" Well you're not born with them but you're normally born as vampire, soon a little drips in that skin and that's your mother's blood when she has the last chance to keep the vampires away from you, but she's passes away she was your Devil's Angel"

No way how could my mother be a Devil's Angel.

Then a voice came " Yuri Yuri You okay Wake up" this time it wasn't the same person it's Kaname.

" You okay? It seems that you fainted again"

" Please tell me that my mother wasn't a Devil's Angel?" I Cried

He looked at me, wipe my tears and said " You're mother was a Devil's Angel it's true I have seen before" I sat down and listen to him.

When your mother was born....

Wait until next chapter.