Chapter 4 The Kiss of The Throns

Yuri POV
I was walking to The Academy with other day classes. Usually I go to the publics school but since I work for the headmaster might as well learn here and since I'm still in the real in the real world tho. The new friend I made was amazing he's nice but cute, how could a friend be handsome " Yuri Yuri Hello Earth to Yuri" that's my Partner Zero. I didn't realise Zero's Hand was waving in front of my face, " Oh sorry didn't see you there was in a middle of daydream sorry Zero" he patted my head and went back to work.

" All right listen if you want to give gifts to Night Classes we'll give you a few minutes no more than five mins" I tried to let them stand on the side but didn't realise the door was open.

All of the girls were screaming

All of the girls were screaming. " Hey girls having you been dreaming about me last night"? Yep the girls fainted and the Blonde guy that's Hanabusa he's one of the Night Classes and gets all the girls hearts.

" Kaname will you accept this"? One of the girls gave him roses. " Thanks"'he replied. The rose was on his hand turned into dead ones which means the undead of the beautiful roses. That's where vampires prick their fingers on thorns to have blood of Vampires especially the Night Classes.

" Yuri are you alright"? Kaname was in front of me. " Oh sorry was space out I remembered the day you saved me" he patted my head & smiled " That was a long time ago Yuri okay" he walked off and have to tell the girls to go back to their dorms.

" Yuri you know that guy you been  hang out with right?" Why he is asking me?

" None of your- pull me closer " Yuri just be careful" we head back to our dorms to do other things.

Zero POV
I don't think I can trust him and even though I saw him it doesn't mean that Him could tell her about her identity.

Sorry for deleting Chapter 4 the title was a mistake, rest of the stuff is a mistake as well and forgot to fix it

Sorry for deleting Chapter 4 the title was a mistake, rest of the stuff is a mistake as well and forgot to fix it. Oh well this is new Chapter 4 Enjoy and ❤️ you guys bye.