Chapter 4 Book 3 - Black Sword PT 2

" What do you know about Yuki?'' i asked " all i know that she was light headed from something but the professor will tell you the rest'' Akatsuki Kain said as i head to the professor's office but wasn't here unless Yuki's here. Don't want to disturb her though but i want to look after her for a bit. Haven't seen her all day i'm glad she's okay.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Next Morning

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" AHHHHHH'' i heard a scream as something on her skin is hurting her. It's like a purple virus going through her. " Zero! Help! Please!" she screams as i have no idea what to do. Oh wait i got something in my pocket that might help her. Threw it across to her as she took it and drank it quickly. " You okay now?" she nodded and laid back on the bed. " Yuki you need to rest" i said and laid back on the chair that was next to me. I know you're suffering at the moment but please that i may say I Love You.

Jungkook POV

This uniform is quite fancy than my uniform. Walked around the school feeling like an senior in high school again even though i maybe the oldest one. This school even better than my school. We learned all the bullshit things we won't know in the future, but this is all about vampires which is quite interesting. " Hey newbie want to hang out with us?" one of the students called but before i answer someone dragged me away " He's with me" Wait that's Zero from the Day Class but i heard that he's an night class as well. we both went outside as he said " Yuki about her she's fine but she won't be able to be around".

" But what happen?''

Zero POV

I wish i can tell him but i'm afraid i can't trust him much. Knowing he's an vampire i don't want anything to be dangerous for everyone especially Yuki. " Yuki is feeling unwell yea" i said but try not to make it sound like a big deal. " Oh okay'' he says as class got started.

" Well see you soon than" he says and waved.

----------------------------------------------------------

After Class

Jungkook POV

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Professor Toga said that i have to meet someone at the outside backyard. Walked into the back of the school seeing an old man sitting with his opposite leg crossed. " Ah-Owww" He said as he falls back but lucky it wasn't much of an injury. '' You okay?" i said walking towards him giving him a hand. " Ah you must Jung-ko-ok- i cut him off as i said my name.

" Ah Jungkook thanks".

" Anyways you're here for sword training correct?" i nodded

" Well i was the same guy who trained Yuki Yuran" Yep i know that from the time i saw her training with him, to be honest it was kinda funny to see her swinging her sword around.

" Well first i'll give you a wooden sword to do the basics" he gave it to me but before we start he asked me something. " Are you one of those boys who dances, sings and raps?" What kind of question is that? We're not in the 21st century, this era is the middle ages or the Renaissance period than feudal era of Japan. But how does he know this?

" Where did you get that type of information from?" i asked " Nevermind let's train shall we".

We began training and everything went pretty well but until he broke his back a couple of times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7 months later

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Well done sir, you quickly completed your training despite me having back problems but anyways you're allowed to use the black sword" he said giving me the sword which is much bigger than i one i got.

" Thanks" i said bowing to him. Went into the school, hiding my sword by using this magic curse to hide it.

Yuki POV

The medicine started to get better as i feel much better than before. Woke up feeling my self again, but i got this scar on my arm which is unusual to me. " Yuki you're awake?" My stepfather says as he touched my forehead. " You seem better now but be careful Yuki" i nodded and walked out of the office. haven't been out since i was Unconscious. " Zero" i called as he ignored me. What's happening? Why he is not talking to me.

"I long for him.... but I understand. There's a line that vampires and humans can't cross." But if Zero doesn't want to suffer it then I'll let him be but still need him by my side. Jungkook too he may have feelings for me but I'm more into Zero, sorry but at least we can be friends.