Chapter 6 Book 3- Yuki's Last Life- Short

Note from Author : Before you start reading i'm not good at fighting scenes physical stuff and i know i can add more than the fighting scene but i'm going to make this short and sweet if possible. and prepare for some tissues IF there's any emotional parts ( which there is) 

Thanks 

AliceJxde191

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki POV

'' AhhhH" heard screams from the outside. went outside as some dark flying dragon flying across the academy yelling my name. " Yuki! you're bastard! I'm going to end your life forever". Transform into my demon self ( black colour) ran after the demon himself. " Yuki you ready?'' Zero yelled from the distance as it's my last time fighting this thing before i die or safe everyone.

I stopped at the location the demon was in , ready to fight. " Yuki we meet again" he said while flapping his wings. " I thought you're dead when i destroy you" i said. Staring eye to eye into his soul remands some power in him but there's always a weaker side to him. " Shall we start" i said taking out my sword. 

Narrative POV 

 Sling, Slack, Slice! Battles between two different demons fighting each other as intensely arises through the two. " You never going to beat me you pathetic little girl!"

" You're the one going down you SICKO" Yuki said as she swings her sword so hard that she couldn't because the demon speed may drive her insane. 

Zero came in and watched as the fight was going on. 

Zero POV 

Yuki, I...I only desired your blood, Yuki...I want it so much that it's unbearable to the point that unless I drank from you until the very limits of your life, I wouldn't be satisfied...such a disgusting, gluttonous greed...that is...the type of creature I am isn't it...?"  Even if you're a demon girl i'll still love you no matter what. 

" Ugh AHhhGrr" she groans as it was almost there  the bright light spreads as Yuki destoryed but something making her losing her own power. " Yuki please stay! you can't die like this!'' i said angryly crying. " Zero i'll be fine don't worr-" her eyes are closed thinking if she's dead. 

Yuki POV 

" Wake Up!  Wake Up! Please Please"  theses voices what are they?  " Yuki wake up!" opened my eyes as i'm in the same dimension when i saw my mother  a few weeks ago. " You're not dead but send to a place you know already" the same lady that took care of me during the process. 

" But there's one thing you have to know ...................

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------