Chapter 1 Book 4 Finale The Heart of A WereWolf

Narrator POV 

Life isn't the time to think about Death. But there's one more thing Yuki has to do before shes dies just like her mother. " Yuki there is one thing you have to do before you die.... Take Jungkook's blood and put in the potion where he's vampire soul will be placed. You only got 3 days until potion is made but not just his blood. theses items you have to collect in order to turn back Jungkook into a human back into his world." She said as the bright light shattered in front of me waking up in the headmaster's room.

" Yuki you're awake" Zero said as Yuki woke up feeling dizzy in her head. " I thought you're going to-" Zero i have only three days to live before i die but first we need to collect a few items. Get Jungkook back into a human and back to his world. Hurry!'' she said as she got up and grabbed Zero's hand. This mission is quite important to remove any level x vampires who harmed the people but not going to kill Jungkook just removing the mains of him. But now they need to focus on removing them otherwise vampires will suffer consequences, leaving them to die and not restore the world nor earth.

This world can be cruel sometimes but a least there's something good other than bad. They went outside as a piece of rolled up paper falls from the sky maybe it's the first item they need.

Yuki unrolled the paper then reads

" The first item is a clear glass bottle located near the night classes. Find it and i'll explained it more".

Yuki POV

Me and Zero went to the location where the night is. Walking into this building a tall building which I haven't seen in the academy, no wonder this school is quite hidden. But there's no wasting time here, I need to find that scroll.

Walked towards it and open the door. The room seems small but at least I saw a bottle with a scroll inside of it. Zero opened the bottle, turned the bottle to the side to get the scroll out.

Open it and it saids:

You have the clear bottle you opened. Now the first item other than this bottle is a heart of a werewolf. Find it. And once you find it go back into the room you came from.

After reading it we left the place and try to find a werewolf. By the way Jungkook is somewhere in the professors office finding something he wants to know.

Hunting late at night is quite hard despite I didn't bring a candle lighter but I can still hear sounds of animals. I'm clinging on Zero's arms because I don't want to get lost or us to get hurt. " Yuki you're cold?" Zero Asked I nodded "no" as we kept going through the woods.

As we were walking we heard screaming in the distance but also growling. it seems that we have stumble upon a wolf. Kept on walking closer, Closer, CLOSER as we saw the werewolf.

Zero pulled out his gun ready to shoot it. " Are you sure this is one? i mean there's difference between with human form of a werewolf than an actually one " I said but Zero didn't listen but instead shoot it.

The wolf falls as the parts of the chest were spread apart. Zero walked to the wolf's chest grabbing the heart with something glowing inside of it which was never been in there before. What type of wolf was it? " Yuki you need to be more careful i can see that you're losing something just rest and i'll find the items for you- i cut him off as i said " Zero it's not worth leaving me to rest but to fight and get Jungkook back into his world. Leaving me in peace. is the only thing i must do and do so".

Zero POV

Yuki looks really weak as she kept walking very slow as something in her body is slowing down. This task was the easiest but I'm not sure if we found the right heart. Because there's different hearts to a werewolf, one there's black which symbolise as darkness or evil and two white the innocent one or good one. But the one we found was nothing other than gold glowing which can be special.

Now we're going back to the room we came from and find the next clue.

Walked back from the woods into the room which we're came from and there's another scroll in the bottle.

It's saids " The Golden heart was the one of the items. No any other werewolf can have that. Now find the blood of a Level X vampire. But warning it may not be easy. There will be a item outside of the building. Find it and came back here for next clue."

_____________________________________
AliceJxde191