Chapter 9 The Final Day in The Real World pt1

Zero POV
Yuri haven't seen her awhile but I heard she collapsed on a floor. I picked her up and placed her on a bed, she's look sick so I let her rest.

I'm looking forward going back in my own time this ready maybe might suit me but it's better go the world I belong.

After 4 hours I was sleeping on a couch and saw Yuri awake.

" Yuri You feeling okay?

" Yea I'm fine Zero where am i? What happen? "

I explained everything to her.
" Oh so that's what happen so it's our final time here in this world right?"

I believed not I think we have one more mission to complete.

" Yuri it's not over but we have one more mission"

Yuri POV
One mission left? Then I saw a letter and it saids " Yuri your final mission is to get your friends blood to use it as your devil's Angel power"

Jungkook? No I can't do that he's human and " He's need to he's your friend plus he loves you" I heard what Zero said and he's right I need him.

I walked out of the room and ran to the front door and outside to find Jungkook.

JungKook POV
I feel like I'm missing something like a friend even though I seen her 2 weeks ago it feels that it's being a long time. I wonder how's she's going?

Then I saw running and hugged me tightly. " Jungkook I haven't seen you how's your day?"

" Nothing much" she grabbed my hand and went up stairs.

" Jungkook I need to tell you something"
What........

Find out next chapter