Chapter 2 PT2- Book 3 Finding Jungkook's Secret Identity

Note from Author- Before you read, i added the original professor from Vampire Knight Kaien Cross who replaced the other new professor which will see in his point of view.

Enjoy Reading \

AliceJxde191

" Finally!" i said as tour ended we head off back to Korea. It was fun travelling around  the world meeting fans and having to perform is great. But then something appeared in front me something i can only see but not the members, that's weird i thought anyone could see this thing. Picked up this bottle and it said " If you want to Yuki again, drink this bottle and you be in the world". At first i didn't believe that but last time i drank it transported me into that, walked into the airport telling my members i'm going to the bathroom since we only have 30mins until the flight begin. Rushed into the bathroom, drinking it fast, slowly i started to feel dizzy and collapsed on the floor.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vampire World

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki POV

" Have you even studied the work yet? Because we have an test today.... Yuki aren't you listening?" i was so tired from yesterday guarding the school grounds until 3 am in the morning leaving me no time to do anything. Suddenly i heard a gasped and screams coming from the backyard of the school, Looked at the window seeing Jungkook laying on the grass. What he is doing here? walked to the backyard, pushing a few people to get close to him. " Is that your boyfriend?" one of the girls asks as i got annoyed and  said "NO! he's not my boyfriend he just an friend of mine" the girls looking at each other thinking "sure" thinking we're together but not. Lift him up taking it into the headmaster's spare room.

"Yuki why are you bring him here?" the professor asked as he realize that that's the boy from before who came. " I'll take care of him" he said and nodded at him. Walked out of the professor room.

Kaien Cross POV

The previous professor sadly have to go through some rough times as he needs to take of business. As me the old professor i only have 100 years to live before i die, i almost died at aged 98 but lucky i took my DNA liquids and live a it longer. I know life isn't great and we all don't live much as today you can live longer, the oldest i know is Kaname even though he's an student and still have to complete his education. he still needs to know that IF he wants to take my place as professor i know that he'll look after my little Yuki. I prepared a meal and medicine for him just in case he wakes up. I left the office and let him sit for 3 hours until i come back and check on him.

Jungkook POV

Open my eyes as i lift my head seeing a different location. Where am I? I remember that i was drinking this liquid and collapsed on the floor. Looking around the room and it's smells familiar.... i know it's the professor office i remember being there for Yuki. Then i smell something tasty. There were brunch food laying around the table, but then there was a pill for Changing into a Vampire?! No! this can't be? i don't want to be an vampire i'm just half human and vampire. Can't be just an vampire, all i want is to be human again and live like normal.

" Oh you awake?" I heard a voice as i looked at him. He was different from the other professors but then he broke the silent. " If you aren't aware of me, I'm Kaien Cross the first official original professor of this academy". This guy seems young and never aged. " How old are you?" I asked

" Excuse me? Well I'm 250 years old I used an DNA to make me live longer which I only got 100 years to live I know that's a lot but I died also 100 years ago. Don't worry I'm not an ghost". Okay this guy this good but I need to find Yuki. " Do you know where Yuki is?"

" You know her?!" Kaien Cross said as he was surprised. " She's my daughter and please take care of her. She in the class 5 from your left" he said as I nodded and before walking out I asked him " Do you know my mother Jen?"

" Jen Taneka?" I nodded " We can talk it about later" Kaien said and I left the office.

The school hallways didn't change that much since I being here 2 years ago. Walked to the left, Class 5, open the door seeing Yuki alone sitting writing something. Decide to walk in quietly so she wouldn't hear me.

At that moment I made a mistake and trip over, falls on her. Her expression was shook as she didn't expected to happen. " Jungkook? You're okay" she said and grabbed my hand to get up.

" Yea I'm okay"
" So what are you doing here?"
" Try to find you and also about my family history" 

" So what are you writing?" He said looking her paper.

She looked to at paper and snatch it real quick on the table. " You Idiot! You don't need to know" she said annoyed her face was blushing hard.
But the thing is that I can't tell Yuki that I'm an Vampire as well because I don't her to be afraid but also don't want to hurt her. She grabbed my wrist extorted me into her room.

" It may seem insane or crazy but I have an folder that contains some information about this person, I'll think you're know" she said.

Yuki POV
Went to my drawers searching for the lost book I found while doing my duty. Ahh! There it is the unknown book. Gave it to Jungkook, sat next to him as we looked through the book. Scrolling through then he stopped at the page staring at it deeply. " Jungkook? Is there something up in your mind?" He said nothing looking blank.

Jungkook POV
No way this can't be.

_____________________________________________
PT3 Coming Soon
——————————————————————————

AliceJxde191