Truth Self Pt2

" Yuri just come to my house for a sec"
" Why?"
" I need to solve this and come HURRY!"
I ended the call and waited for Yuri to come.

After 10mins
She finally came, " So where's the letter and a bottle?" I ran upstairs Into my room and grabbed them. Once I grabbed them go downstairs. " Theses are the items you got right? I think I know who send it to you"

She ran out of the house " HEY WHERE YOU GOING?" She just ran without answering me.

Yuri POV
I need to tell someone who made this or send it to him. Got the items with me and I ran to the Night Academy you know I'm going to talk to.

Kaname

" Kaname can you open th- the door was already opened. Huh? That's weird saw him sitting on a couch, " Hey Yuri what's up?" I went up to him and gave him the items.

" Yuri you seem to find this in your room huh?" He unrolled the letter and read it.

" So did you wrote this letter?" He asked I just looked spaced out maybe I did wrote this letter but I just don't know.

" Tell me did you wrote this letter?" He asked again " Maybe but who would send a bottle of blood?" He looked at the bottle that was placed on the table.

He looked at me and then said this " This blood is not real, oh well don't worry about it" But what do you mean it's not real? I asked

" I said Don't worry about it ok it's maybe be fake but I'll sort this out okay" I thanked him & left the academy.

I hope I didn't leave Jungkook mad. I didn't mean to ran like that but I have to... Only for the meaning of this.

Jungkook POV
Where she is? I hope she comes back and better tell me what happen.

I saw Yuri running towards my house. " I think I know what happen but... JUST ME he yelled " Okay, it maybe a fake and don't worry someone will sort this out but in the meantime i need to talk to you" she pulled arm and went upstairs into my room.

We sat on my bed and Yuri looked at me seriously. " The letter may be true that I'm a Vampire and that is true I had real fangs so please don't hate me I'm just a girl from an other place" she had tears in her eyes thinking i might hate her but I don't mind if I a girl had a different personality or may not be any other people since I had feelings for her I should confessed to her. Patted her shoulder to make her feel better. " I don't hate you Yuri I like you like this and I love you "

She looked shook that I said that. " Thanks I love you too" we hugged each other then I let her go. We walked down stairs, said goodbye to her.

But I still need to find out about theses items.