Chapter 4 Book 4 Finale Jungkook's Blood

" Kaname? Why are you here?".

" Since you still contain your hunger for blood I might as well have to suck for him and pass on to her." Wait he can't do that not because he's an Pureblood, need a stronger vampire for this one. " I know you're thinking it's cruel for a Pureblood to suck on another vampire but I can't let you, your blood is too strong for it" Kaname walked towards Yuki who's sleeping peacefully, move her hair to expose her neck ready to suck blood from her. Pureblood vampires can make a human fall into a Level E, making them the weakest but dangerous.

Kaien Cross POV
Jungkook is still unstable as he's body is still in an unconditional pain. Level X vampires only takes 5 Hours to progress until they're ready to be woken up. But for him, something is playing a round the blood veins. Knowing Yuki needs blood from him by sucking him and restore balance to her after life. Yuki please I know you're weak and can't unable to move, you have only have 2 days to live until your life disappears.

Searched for many books and nothing seems to know the situation about how to fix Jungkook.

" Kaien" Toga called
"Oh you're here." I said lifting my head up looking at him. " I know how to fix this."

" What you mean you know how to fix this?" He showed me this bottle with black liquid inside,
" This will fix his form of an Vampire and turn back into an human. The rumours are false Jungkook's Family wasn't related to the Kuran Family. In fact even though he just an Vampire now it's common for him to stay in this form for enteral. But he can be two at the same time if HE WANTS TO." Without hesitation he poured into Jungkook's mouth, liquids going down into his throat. Once it's down, the eye opens seeing a new world.

Jungkook sits up slowly with his hand on his head. " What happen?" he asked

" You're not an human yet but you need to complete an final mission. Which is letting Yuki sucking your neck blood for her life".

Jungkook POV
Yuki? Is she in danger? " What happen to her?" I said in a worried tone. Haven't seen her for ages after that tragic incident I had.
" She's in the basement with Zero, it's near the night class" I nodded and thank him. Got up from the bed, running fast as I can I need to check on her.

Running through the hallways without the care in the world, opening the door still running until I reached to the basement. Opened the door as I saw Zero kneeing next to Yuki and Kaname standing.

" What happen to her?"
" Oh you're okay. How did you get cure?"
" It's a long story. But why she is sleeping?"

His face that I can tell that something is not right. " Jungkook I was about to do it for you but might as well you do it since the blood in you is needed" But the thing is that Yuki hasn't waken up yet.

Zero tapped Yuki's shoulder and as her eyes were opened. " Yuki you need to suck his blood" Kaname said approaching to Me, kneeing, with her hands on my shoulder ready to suck me.
When she sucked me it wasn't that comfortable but it's felt good. After that Yuki collapses.

" What happen?"
" I'm afraid she's dead"
" WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE's DEAD!?!" I said with anger and sadness.

" Devil And Angels form they don't live that long, that's right we put all of this just to restore her life. But earlier when she defeated the demon she was mend to dead. But got bring back to life only for a few days." Kaname knees infront of me saying " I'm sorry but it's the only way" he said and gets up.

Yuki? Why do you have to do that?! We could have safe you and let you lived for longer but I understand your situation. Yuki I'll never forget you and I love you. 🥀🌹

Narrator POV
Jungkook got sucked by Yuki as the blood in her veins start to spread meaning it's time. A time of waiting for death. Yuki can't live long as her body falls down her body has been send into the clouds were she can see her mother. Zero grabbed the blood Yuki sucked on mixed with the other ingredients, once everything has been mixed glows of purple shine through the room sending dust over to Yuki's body making sure it's through her body where her mythical creature can disappear and back to human.

On other the hand, Kaname returned Jungkook back in the human world and also his form is no longer vampire but his an necklace where he can transform from vampire or human anytime. Jungkook never felt sadness losing a friend of his that only last long for years but that's the only way she can restore balance.

The year that Jungkook came in is the same year he first got the letter from Kaname. He stops time and future when he wasn't around.

" Ah Back where I was" Jungkook said as he's hyung called " Jungkook ish we're going to be late" Jimin said as he grabbed his stuff, walked out of the bathroom happily seeing his hyungs.

" Jungkook how long you been in the bathroom for? You almost had us worried" Hoseok said.

" It's a long story but the flight is about to start" he said, hyungs followed him.

Jungkook was not mend to tell the members that he's an Vampire even though they won't believe him. Transformation into one has to be a secret no one could know.

Zero and Kaname went back into their normal life. Zero may feel empty without Yuki but at least he kept his memories with her.

Yuki, You saved many life's and it's time for you to go in peace into the world. Meeting your mother for the first time and have an happy enteral life.

_______________________________________________