Chapter 3- Book 3 The Spirit of Yuki's Mother

Yuki POV 

Jungkook has being in there for a  long time, wondering what happen. 3 hours later Jungkook got of the office teared up as i ran up to him. " You okay? what happen?" i said " It's none of your business" He said wiping his tears, walked off leaving me confused i hope he's okay. 

Zero POV 

" Zero, this gun is it yours?'' some random student came up showed me the gun and WHAT KIND OF GUN IS THAT? IT'S USELESS. i gave them an cold stare as they ran off. Then i saw Jungkook walking around the school with tears in his eyes. What's with him? i mean i don't need to know but still we were friends i guess. i pulled him towards me as i asked " What happen?" 

" Why do you need know? but i'll guess i'll tell you" he explained everything to me and i didn't really know that he's an vampire too but what type. 

Heard footsteps as Yuki ran towards us catching her breath. " Zero, Kaname wants you" What does he want. Leaving Yuki and Jungkook to head over to Kaname. 

Walked to his office as he sat there on his seat told me to come in. " What's the deal?" 

" Zero, if you want Yuki to be with you forever, you need to take her blood and transfered to Jungkook's blood IF he wants to be an vampire . He's mother needs him to help save the world if she wants to live peace in heaven". 

" What are you talking about? I don't want Jungkook or Yuki to get into this! "Are you going to let them suffer pain?" 

" It's not the case about taking her blood but since she's devil angel the blood will flow in her mother' s body and the two creatures they lived on after 5000 years'' I hope he's not up to something otherwise both of them might die.  " You can leave now" Kaname said 

Yuki....... You heard it too? The sound of your blood being sucked in by me. After such a hair-raising experience you can't act as if nothing has changed. So don't interfere anymore." 

Came back to the court area as Yuki and Jungkook were still there. " So what happen Zero?" Yuki asked . I'm afraid i can't tell them even it's a bit don't want Yuki or Jungkook to be involved in this. We head back to class as the professor called out Yuki to talk. 

Yuki POV 

" Yuki can you come here?" he said as i head towards him, " What is it?" 

"  If you want to see your mother, go the sacred room and  someone will tell you what to do. You don't have to come back to class you'll be unconscious." he said and left the room. But i'll seen my mother through a spirit of her past, but now wanting to see before she dies. Walked into the room, founded a paper on the table. 

" To summon her, please use this items. Just pour  all over the drawn circle." I pour everything as something starts to glow up. brunch of white lights were spread around the room, leaving everything completely white. 

"Yuki? Yuki Wake up!" i heard a voice, a voice of gentle and angelic. " Please wake up!" opened my eyes seeing a women wearing white clothing. Is it my mother? it can't be? she looked  the exact same person i met before she died. " Mother is that you?" i asked she nodded and said "My daughter  you have grown so much that you developed my power. You shall save the world and make it peace to others"she said her last words as  she faded away into dust. Everything turned  into white again. Returned to the real world laying on the floor Unconsciousness. That was the last time i saw my mother before she died. 

Zero POV 

" Dismissed" The teacher said as students gathered up their stuff. Haven't seen Yuki for awhile all i heard that she was going to do something. Walked out of the classroom, through the hallways i stumbled a door saying the " The Sacred Room" open it seeing Yuki unconscious. What happen? " Yuki Yuki can you hear me?" i said but not responding. Carried her into the nurse room near the professor room. " Yuki my poor daughter" The professor said worried " What happen Zero?"

" I don't know but when she wakes up she can tell you" i said. stayed with Yuki for a few minutes then i check on Jungkook. 

Jungkook was walking pass through me and grabbed his wrist. " Do you know what happen to Yuki?" 

" No. but i saw a bright white light through a room". Oh wait i think i know when a person summons a person who's dead years ago, wanting contact with their relatives it will lasted for 5mins then done. That's what Yuki was trying to do. 

Yuki's Mother the Devil Angel herself. 

I'll also give you sweet dream, but a nightmare...........................................