Chapter 1 Book 3 The Seal of Past Vampires

During the dynasty era, most vampires lived in a peaceful life lending into the death of nightmare or eternal peace life. The lotus flower was floating peacefully. they are sensitive to the sun and are active during the night; however, in reality, sunlight only hurts their eyes and does not actually cause them any physical damage. When vampires get killed they turned into ashes or the most effective way to kill any vampire is to cut off their head or stab their heart using an anti-vampire weapon.

Vampires have existed over 10,000 years learning the difference with vampires and which Pure bloods began turning humans into vampires. When the number of vampires began to increase, a monarchy was established to rule the vampire race, with the Kurans as the royal family. The King was an vampire himself lending before the Kuran ruled. Many people in this era are still humans not being bitten by an vampire, some people keep their secrets away from anyone from being an Pure blood vampire. " Your highness there's a guest waiting for you, shall be here in 5 mins" the guards said.

King was drinking his tea while waiting for the guest. Kim Soon Ki was king for 20 years after his father passed away and so his mother died after 2 days. Past vampires is still develop in this era making it history for future and people. The guest arrived bowed to the king.

" It's an honor to be here, i have an quest for special person" the man pointed at a girl who is 17 years old enough to service his kingdom. The girl looked surprised as she was waiting for this moment to happen, gave the scroll to her and it said.

Dear Yuran,

This is your opportunity to service my kingdom as your sister did in the past. I know you're patient for waiting this moment and now it's your time to explore the world, hope, peace and love. In 4 months you're marrying my son, beautiful handsome man will serve you as guardian for the rest of your life. You're leaving tomorrow morning at 7:00 clock am Don't be late!

From General Park Hansoon

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After reading the letter she felt excitement hugging her father tightly as he was proud of her.

" So i'm actually leaving tomorrow?!" she asked as the general who was standing nodding his head 'yes' and so the princess began her journey. That women was Yuki's mother.

As time goes by vampires still existed in this period lending to the future of life.