Chapter 4- Book 3 Black Sword PT 1

" Is Yuki okay?" i said to the headmaster " What are you talking about? Haven't seen her all day what happen?" 

" Yuki was send to some kind of room and don't know what happen" i said as the headmaster walked out of his office, searching each rooms not the classes but the rooms that students can't attend or go in it's only for night classes not day classes. He opened the final door which was on the right, seeing Yuki lying on the floor unconscious. Carried her into the headmaster's nurse room, he examined Yuki as he found something suspicious. 

Kaien Cross POV 

Did she see her mother in the after life? She has an second mark which represents her mother. 

" She'll not be in class for awhile the curse maybe with her for the rest of the life ". i said letting go of Yuki. This spell is common for people who have people who died after the curse of an devil and angel. Yuki, you may be okay but be careful you will have danger some  point in your life. 

Jungkook POV 

" Hey you" a voice called me as i turn my head to a blonde haired guy. " Is that you? the person that came into our school?" Hanabusa said. 

" Yea why?" 

" I heard you have some sort of a power or should i say you're VAMPIRE!" 

" Okay" 

He dragged me into his room, sat me down looking down at the paper for application the Night Class. " You'll be not at the Day Class, you can still talk to Yuki but will be in different classes that's all". the bell ranged as class was about to begin. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At The Night Class 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Settle Down Students. Class is about to begin" 夜刈十牙, Yagari Tōga said 

" come sit with me" Hanabusa said going to his seat. " That's Professor Toga, top ranked vampire hunter and good teacher". 

'' Vampires (吸血鬼 or ヴァンパイア, Banpaia) are the supernatural creatures of the universe. As in traditional folklore, they are sensitive to the sun and are active during the night; however, in reality, sunlight only hurts their eyes and does not actually cause them any physical damage.

When killed, vampires will turn into sand. However Pure Bloods are an exception, as when they die, they instead shatter into shards of glass. The most effective way to kill any vampire is to cut off their head or stab their heart using an anti-vampire weapon. Blood tablets had been developed to take the place of actual blood feeding, despite having a bad taste. Vampires also have a blood-lust that can only be quenched by the blood of their beloved." he said while opening his textbook. This class is quite interesting because usually they don't teach much about Vampires and go over the basics about them. But i didn't that they have to learn that deep about them. " Oh sorry please young man introduced yourself" Professor Toga said as i stood up. 

" Hi i'm Jungkook nice to meet you" i said bowing down, getting back down to my seat. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------