Chapter 2 Book 4 Finale Blood of A Level X Vampire PT2

The world that they lived in can't be 100% safe. Most people in this world only cares about being happy and living in their life's together. But it can have a dark side, meaning what's life? Why do we live? Zero told me that " Life isn't the time to think about after life but more into the future as we grown as a person or VAMPIRE".

Yuki POV

After killing a wolf we have to find a Level X vampire. Not many lived in this world nor seen at all. It was quiet at night still have a few days before i die. Because since i followed into my mother's footsteps, it was time for saying goodbye and hoping Zero can remember all the times we had. I'm sad to think that Why i was born like this? Why does my mother go through this? So many questions to be answered but right now we need a blood of Level X vampire.

Me and Zero walked into the other side of the village seeing something i have never notice ever since i got here. The trees pretty dead meaning that this placed is quite nothing but trees.

" So this where we could find one?'' i asked as Zero nodded. " This placed is from what i heard is that there is existed Vampires were here. Purebloods only be allowed here as they partnered with them many years ago, but now they not as Pureblood didn't really have much attention to them". Is that mean Kaname has been involved with them before?

Kaname POV

I see Yuki is becoming weak as her body is no good shape. Understanding a life as Devil Angel can really bring harm to her. Her Mother suffered many issues being this form but managed to fight it. At the end it was  peace for all and her.

" Kaname" Ruka Souen called. " What's wrong?''

" You know Jungkook right?" I nodded

" What about him?''

" The headmaster said that he may have connection to the Pureblood and the Kuran family".

What? This isn't right. He  is not related to me nor Yuki how can that be? " I'll talk with him" I said as I left the room, walked in the hallways into the headmasters room. Opened the door as the headmaster was sitting on his chair with brunch of books everywhere on his table. " Headmaster tell me is Jungkook related to the Kuran family?" i asked as he lift his up looking at me.

" No why would he?"

" Cause i heard that he's related".

Kaien Cross stood up from his table and walked towards me, putting his hand on my shoulder and said " Jungkook's Family is different to the Kuran family. Every Vampire has different species. But you don't need to know about Jungkook's life. i bet someone's lying to you."

Ruka. Why would you say this?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yuki POV

After walking around for hours we heard some sound coming from the bush as something was glowing in the distance. " What's that mean Zero?" i asked

" That's an Level X vampire when it's glowing yellow it's signs as a warning or incoming. Yuki take this gun and want you to shoot it"

" Are you sure?" he nodded and i walked towards it. Never ever in my life fighting or killing a Level X Vampire, it's tall, eyes are yellow, claws of sharpness. BANG! shot it but won't fall or has any affect on it, no holes or any signs of bleeding. How could b this be?

"Grrrr" the growls of a Vampire, not even human either but Vampires should have a combination of both but it's a beast version of Level X vampires. " Yuki LOOK OUT!" Zero yells as the vampire almost got me but lucky Zero shot it quickly. It's falls as the blood on the heart starts to spread. " How come this gun doesn't have affect?"

" Oh forgot to tell you this gun slows down the beast's ability without any injury on it that's why it doesn't much affect on but it's more inside the body. That's why this bit is quite easy for you". Zero said and i rolled my eyes as annoyed that i didn't kill a SINGLE BEAST!. Got the bottle to collect the blood of a vampire. And Instead of going back to the place we get clues, a bottle of with scroll inside dropped in front of us.

Grabbed the bottle, unrolled the paper and reads:

Congrats on your mission to find a blood of a vampire Level X blood. But it's time for more challenging stuff. A fangs of a vampire can be easy cause there's a weakness spot in the mouth which makes quicker, but the hard thing is getting closer to one. Keep walking into the woods and you'll see what I mean.

_______________________________________________

Sweet Dream but A Nightmare 🌹🥀

_____________________________________________
AliceJxde191