Final Day of the Real World

"Jungkook I need to tell you something" she said seriously.

" What?"
" I'm leaving this world today and in order to keep a memory of you is your blood"
What is she talking about?
" What do you mean you need my blood?"
"Jungkook it's the only way I can go back where I belong and plus I'm a real vampire".

I feel my heart drops and my emotional are coming out.

" So you're the vampire and had been friends with this whole time"
I felt a bite on my neck.

Yuri POV
I bite his neck and he looked down on me shocked. " Jungkook it's okay" I patted his shoulder.

" It's normal for me so I'm leaving in about 5hrs"

I wish I could spend time with him but since I have a mission with has nothing to do with him I might as well say Goodbye.

I ran from his room to the door without saying goodbye.

Jungkook POV
I saw ran and I was to catch her but left already. Will never forget the memories I had with Yuri.

I decided before she goes I'm sending her a letter.

Dear Yuri, when I first met you I thought you're a normal girl and you acted so sweet & nice, went we hangout it was a lot of fun even I felt embarrassed when they thought were dating and I just... Ah anyways I like you if you find someone that you love is great, making friend with a vampire is something different but still you're human tho. Anyways hoping to see you again.

From Jungkook, your friend

I ended the letter and send it to her.

Yuri POV
Dear Jungkook, Thanks for being an amazing friend and you're so cute & handsome I'll never had a good looking friend ( Not like my partner hehehehe JK) I'm proud that making friends with a human is great i thought people will hate me and just been alone but you're a life saver. Thanks for everything I will see you again soon whenever I come back.

I ❤️ you

From Yuri

" Yuri it's time to go" I nodded and went to my final mission.

Me & Zero head off to a mission send by Kaname.

Next Chapter