Chapter 5: Family Secrets

"Family without doubt is the greatest wealth that will ever possess. Treasure every moment and make the best harmony, ensures that the story you create is one of that you will be proud of, and look back on with a huge smiles."

(Alexa McLain portraying Milla Kunis)

(Take note, this book is UNEDITED.)
Enjoy and please give a comment and give me idea for my next chapters,thank you😙😉)

As I walked inside the house, I saw Dad looking so mad  at Darius's scared and sadness written on his face, I can figure out what happening right now,  Mom holding a phone with worried face while talking to someone on the phone. Nobody noticed me yet, but  When Martha saw me entering from the kitchen door she's holding a tray of Tea pot and cups on it.
" Señorita Alexa, where have you.... but Mom cut her out when she saw me she making her way on me Hugging me tights, her worries turn to questioning mode.

"My goodness Alexa, you makes us all worried to death young lady," are you alright? Where did you go? Why you didn't ask someone to accompany you, why you didn't bring your phone with you?

"Mom, Relax! I'm okay, nothing happens to me! I just went to do a run around, why you so all worried about me!

"Alexa, its not safe to be out like that, its dangerous don't you know that? Dad said with a mad voice. I Remember the guy that I saw in the park, Two people saying its too dangerous to stay outside,gosshhh what is happening on this earth!!!!!

"Im fine Dad, nothing happens,so stop worrying to much,
"Dad, don't tell me you just fired Darius, Didn't you? No Dad, you cannot just do that. Its my fault I basically run off, even he insists that I needed someone to accompany me,I explained to him.

"Alexa your not allowed to go out without bodyguards protecting you. Did you understand??Dad said, looking at me like a was child.

After Darius left, dad bring out his phone on his pocket informing the Men he ask to find me.Seriously? They just sent a research team to find me, I just left the house for almost 2 hours,

"Dad, Mom I'm already 22 years old turning 23 in this 4months for Christ' sake'" could  you stop treating me like I was still a kid,! I exclaimed feeling so upset with them, I know they just trying to protect me but, Im adult for goodness sake!!!!(sighs)

-/-

I left my parents in the living room, I ask them that I need a shower. After I assured them that I'm old enough to do whatever normal women can do with no trouble but they still not happy for what I did, I just ignored them, but Dad insists that I need a driver to go with me wherever I go.

I decided to have a long bath to help me relax after the trouble I have just this morning. While filling the tub with a lukewarm water I pour my lavander body wash and light some accented candles and take off my clothes and enjoy the refreshing smell and warm water into my body. Meanwhile I remember the  mystery guy that encounter in the park. He stirred something within me that I haven't felt it before, it's strange but its feel good. I just shrugged it off, anyway I will never see him again, but I make a note in my mind, try to search him up later about maybe his an actor or singer that's very famous, and I hurt his ego that I didn't know him at all.

I  dried my hair and went to my closet,I found all my clothes and stuff all neatly fold in my drawer, it might be our helper who did it, its save time for me because I can't able to do it by now. I change into simple jeans and polka dot red button  blouse. And lay my blue leather jacket on top of my bed with my purse to bring later.