Chapter 15: A Family Fun War

"I've learned......
That its not matters what I have in my life, but who I have in my life that counts."

Alexa's Pov

(UnEdited chapter)

We arrived at home half past 11 in the night. I said my goodnight and thanks to Jake on driving me home.

I saw Dad in the living room, sitting on the chair with a bunch of paper works in front him. He so engrossed and he didn't even notice me.

"Hi Daddy, it's too late but you're still working,"I said and give him a kiss. Sorry Dad, if I forgot to call you before I went to hang up with my friend," I apologize before he even gives me a "long talk"

"Alexa, you makes us all worried you know, but it's fine because you're here now and anyway your with Sarah and even my trusted Secratary. But  next time inform us before you leave," he said.

I asked where is Mom, He said he already in bed. Are you alright Dad? You're a bit stress up,?

"Don't mind me Alexa, it just this case in the other branch. I'm not completely comfortable until the culprits still free after all the evidence, but don't mind it!

"Anyway, we came back earlier than the expected because we got a special dinner guest tomorrow night.Its a important family friend and business partner, So you should be here."!

"Okay Dad, please go and have a rest now," I answered. I notice him that he's a bit deprived with sleep and looks like something bothering him so much.

"I will honey, you go get a rest, and you need to control yourself in drinking stuff," he advised. "I just finish this last form here to send to my lawyer tomorrow," he added.

He kissed me goodnight and I went to my room.

After I have clean myself, taking off my makes up and get change into my favorite pajama. I snuggle down into my warm and comfortable bed, thinking of what happened in the club, the kiss, he's warm lips, its a wonderful feeling.

I stopped myself, it's never been happen again and it's just an accident, I tried to sleep and close my eyes and it's doesn't take so long when I doze off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a knock on my door, I quickly get up but I feel pain through my head so I lay down back again and as I close my eyes,a sudden opening of the door makes me awake.

"Alexa sweetheart, you need to be wake up now, it's almost noontime, you have to prepare for the guest tonight,you should go shopping for new clothes or go to hair salon and spa,"Mom said.

"Mommy, can I just have another 30 minutes more sleep please? I have a headache and I'm still sleepy," I whipper and put my fluffy blanket back.

"Not Going to Happen Alexa," as she pull my blanket away from me!

Mom, why can I just give me a 30 minu__"

"No, be a good lady and go to bathroom, I ready your breakfast,, go now! While she's trying pull me to make me stand up!

"OKEY!!,okay Mom! I said groaning.As I made to my bathroom, I heard Mom say, "take a medicine,"!

I ignored her, As I saw a glass of water with a medicine lying next to sink. I make a note in my mind to thank her later. I put the medicine into my mouth and gulp a glass of water. I have a quick shower and brushing my teeth. After I get changed and everything I went downstairs.

"Alfonso we need to tell her now, for goodness sakes,"!! I heard Mom said!

"Not Now Helena,"!
"But when do we need to tell her about everything, Alfonso? She's our daughter and we involve her in this mess"! Mom answered anxiously.