Chapter 19: The Past

"If you don't leave your past in the PAST,it will destroy your future. Live what's today has to offer not for what yesterday has taken away,"

Warning! Unedited chapter!
LORENZO P.0.V

I was so angry when I found out that Alexa's already left without my consent. It's really  annoying that she not affected by Me or my so called charms. All woman dying for my time but she's not. I want her to beg. To be dominated by me but its other way around. I feel weak when I'm with her. I lowering my ground I never done to anyone before especially with woman's wimps . I'm the boss but not with my Alexa's. She different with other girls that I've been with in so many ways. she's kind of smart and tough girl woman. She's just an ordinary outside but extraordinarily from within.

But now that She sign the deal, I will control her with or without her will. She's be mine very soon. I smiled while holdings the the form of agreement or its better to call My deals.  I wanted her into my life forever, and there a bit of guilt in my heart that I'm doing this against her will. But  its my signature Markós Lorenzo Monterro a devil and ruthless Man in every possible way.

I never cares on anyone's as long as I get what  I want even by hook or crook.  I changed, and learned never believed in stupid love like I did before. I don't want to be cheated, laugh by anyone and I'm in control of my own life and feelings not others.

I called Harley to put everything to work. He's my trusted friend on every financial account issues, the only person that I can trust . He's the one who bought this house without anyone knowledge, even my own father and mother. He a very good and excellent financial guru.

After I give him all the instructions,  a simple strategic way to implement my plan. I ended the call and finished some work.

I pulled my car as I made my way to Alexa's house,   The guard name Darius recognize me, so he apparently ushered me to where Alfonso is. We went all the way to his office. And he left me afterwards. I'm in front of the big wooden door that serve as personal office of Alexa Dad. I knock twice and than I heard of noise inside, not takes so long the door's open. Uui

"Hello Lorenzo what a pleasure to see you again," He shakes ours hands before he let me in. He' has surprise but uneasy at the same time. He has conducive and comfortable office with a massive shelves of books that attach on the wall. He's filled up  all his paper work in his table before he took off his reading glasses and looked at me.

"So, what is the matter why this surprise visit Lorenzo?" He asked. Did your Dad bring you here? I was really planning to see him__!" He added. Bu I interrupted him.

"No! no Alfonso! I just dropped off to see how Alexa's? Its not because My Dad told me to do so I'm concerned to you Guys, especially to Alexa's she's so upset the last time I talked to her so yeah, is she's home?" I asked unsure what I'm talking right now.

He laughs at me. "What are you trying to say young Man?" He said in his serious tone.

"Sir, I'm sorry but don't get me wrong, your daughter is very different she's nice and kind lady even she has a little bit of stubbornness. in her head sometimes. I've meet her already couples of times and kind of liking her so if you don't mind asking how is she?
He inspected me like I'm a kind of microorganism.

He smiled suddenly, and say "She called me while ago she said she's with her friend and she didn't back yet." I'm about to answer back but we're interrupted by the knock on the door. After the knock its open wide. Helena with simple summer dress and a Guy at mid forties come in a view.