Chapter 14: Most Unforgetable Encounter

"The greatest and a best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time,when you've really wanted to kiss it for a long time!"

Hi Guys!! Thank you so much for your unending patience, for all the readers, votes and my new followers,I'm so grateful and overwhelm to all of you!! Love you all so much, you're the reason why, I'm still keep on writing this story!!  This is all for you! Please don't forget to vote, comments and add to your reading list or share so you're friends could read as well😘😘
Notes:unEdited chapter, pardon for grammatical errors, inappropriate usage of words and many more, you could check me as well to improve my writing... and I'll be happy for your help😊!

Alexa's Pov

Jake and I still dancing in a loud beat of sound coming from the live band.  Feeling that I need to use the ladies room.Byron still dancing with Rebecca while Xavier and Sarah are nowhere to find.
"Jake, you don't mind getting a drink? I feel thirsty but I need to go to the frestroom first,"
T
"Sure, I'll wait you at table, but are you alright? Looking around in the wild packed crowd."Do you wanttd me to accompany you? He asked worriedly.

"No thank, Don't worry I'll be fine. See you later Jake," I said to him. I pass the hall with a  extremely crowded dancing floor. I walk through the pathway leading to the ladies room. Three ladies waiting for their turn to use the toilet . So I'm the forth, I saw that there are 4 toilets occupied. I walk past, to go in a wash area where there a big vicinity mirror on it I decided to re-touch my makeup and fix my hair first while waiting for my turn.

When I finished my thing, I walk back to the hallway and go  inside to my friends but when I'm almost at the entrance there a tall and masculine guy blocking my way back inside.

He's back facing me,so I can't see his face and its a bit dark outside, just the discoee lights who randomly giving  a bit of light.

"Excuse me, Mister but you're blocking the way," I said with Irritation. He's impossible!

"Oh! As far as I know, I'm one of the owner of this club so I can stand whenever I want," he said without looking.

What an arrogant pig!!

"Ohh thats so rude of you as the owner, for your information Whatever you're the owner or not, I don't care, but you don't have rights to block the way especially if someone needs to go in." I said in annoyance.

I try to push him with my two hands, so I can get in. But he turned around suddenly so my hands landed on a wrong place instead of his back.

I'm totally shock when I recognize him. Ohh noh!! Not again!! I hope he doesn't remember me! He's the brute  Guy who manhandling me unrightfully.What the chance!!!

He laugh, "You're really my feisty one! But you can't resist me anymore sweetheart,"See, you even touch me without my consent!

Anyway its fine sweetie, you can touch me anytime and anywhere you want,maybe you need a tour? he said with smug in his face.

I  quickly take away my hands into his firm and hard chest but He's wrap it with his massive hands. I feel something stirred inside me I feel my cheeks turned red when realized what he talking about.

I'm feel freeze with the effect of his touch, my feet become weak. "What happening to my body, I should push him away." he wraps his one hands around my waist to support me I'm totally surprise, with what he did.

I looks up to tell him, "back off" but my body say different things especially when I saw how he looks at me with so much adoration on his eyes and some unreadable expressions. We're so close to each other, I just realized I'm being trapped by a big bad wolf.