Chapter 20: Seeing you again

"I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you've been on my mind. Then it occurred to me; Since I met you, you've never left."

(Hi everyone!! Happy to have you all with me again!! Sorry for taking a long time to update, anyway I'm here again to give you 1 more chapter! This is dedicated to all of you who followed me and because you are all my greatest inspiration!!Enjoy 😊
(PS: please play the playlist its one of my favorite songs! Comments if you do like Wis khalifa❤️😘😘

Alexa's PoV

I just made into the living room when Mom happily meets me.
"Alexa, Were not leaving anymore"  we're still so lucky honey!
"Mom, what do you mean? I asked confused.
"Could you explain to me?
She tell me that someone's came to invest lonesome money in their business, and that money is more than enough to pay back Monterro in their debts.

"Mom, you mean Lorenzo is here when that Attorney came? I asked.
"Yes, you're right honey, So you don't have to worry anymore. You're Dad when to Monterro Mansion and I called him just before you arrived, he said  that it was been doing  so well. I'm so happy Alexa, imagine all of our hardship with your dad just when into nothing? Now it's ours chance again. We promise you, we're not going to mess up again, We're just need to catch the culprit who keeps on stealing in the restaurant that why you're Dad can't able to have dinner with us because he go with Christopher to meet this secret agents who could help us to find out who is this culprit.

I'm speechless, I believed that Lorenzo makeup all of these.  He Used other people to pretend just to give the money my parents need. I know it. And maybe after my Parents received the money he came to search for me and he's so angry to find me with Jake. Now I understand, but what I'm gonna do now, I told him that I'm backing out in the deal! Am I going to say sorry and beg for him?

"Are you alright Alexa? It's seems that something bothering you,?
Ohh Alexa were so Sorry for everything happened, I know, its affect you a lot. You've tried to sacrifice everything and thank you for trying to save us when you're agree to marry Lorenzo. She hugged me and comforted me..

"Mom, we're a family so I'm going to do anything just for you and Dad," "I'm totally fine Mom its just that I don't have enough sleep from last night", I answered, avoiding her curious look.

"How's your sleep over with Sarah?
"It's great Mom, we barely don't sleep"! I lied.
Mom I need to go,have a shower, quickly when to stairs to avoiding  more integration.

"Okay Honey, take your time. I let someone call you when dinners ready. By the way Alexa, kindly call Lorenzo, it's seems that he has crush on you!" She shouted on me when I'm on the middle of stairways...
"Seriously Mom!! That's would never happen Mom! I shouted back.

"Hello Girl! What have you done? You're all over the news!

What are you talking about Sarah?" Confused.

"Open your Instagram twitter, Facebook and News Page. You're instant popular my friend, you got fans but more hater and basher, they hated you for being one of Lorenzo girl. Many bad speculations all over the media!  I'm on my way, I'll be there in
5 minutes.

Wait Sa_!!! She hang up already. I grab my laptop and press my password to login, it's take a while. I  saw my reflections on the big mirror all I could see is mess, quickly got a towel and went to my bathroom to have a shower. I'm putting shampoo on my hair when I heard Sarah calling me, She inside my room,She knock the bathroom door saying that she in.