Chapter 22 A Night to start

"A woman who creates her own

happiness and dreams in life by her

own is a lot more desirable rather than

the one who waits for a man to create it

for her".

(Hello everyone! Thanks for checking out my story, I really really appreciate it🙏🏼😊😘😘thanks you guys!

This is the longest chapter so far so hope you enjoy it!

If you want Lorenzo to be with you for the next chapter.. please type LORENZO in the comment below! But if you want ALEXIA then write her name!
Comment now!!!

Alexa's POINT Of VIEW

Its like a slow motion, his latest foldable Iphone is landed on his lips.  I was frozen. "I'm dead!"

"Honey if your upset because I didn't kiss you while ago why can't you just tell me instead of punishing my lips! Now it's bleeding, he said!

"You deserve that smelly pants, so better stop messing up on me"! I said proudly but bits of guilt.

I never been so aggressive to anyone before, but this monster here is bringing out the worst on me.

He just laughed. "Payback will come soon sweetie"he warned.

"Why payback? That's my payback on you saying I'm smells" i bantered.

"Go and find your changing clothes" he command.

I quickly took my bag but not fast enough he grab it first.

"Nope! Not giving you a chance to escape sweetie!" Go, we're be gonna late, he said shooving me like a dog.

"Arghh!!! You annoying pig!! I shouted at him he just answered me with aloud laughs. I wanted to smash that car door in his face, but it's useless! He has remote control door.

I walk out frustrated and enter in the shops. There so many shoppers but I don't mind. I pick up the first dress that I like in the display. Quickly went to  a changing room and get changed. After that I went outside but I just met Lorenzo displeasing face! He looked to me from top to toe.

 After that I went outside but I just met Lorenzo displeasing face! He looked to me from top to toe

"No!" he said

"What?
Who cares about what I'm wearing?
I asked annoyingly.

Looking around I might get attention to other customer. But I seen no one, just the two cashiers and one saleslady who holding on dresses. Why they gone?