Chapter 21 Mending the shattered love

Lorenzo Point of view

I went to cemetery for the first time in almost 10 years.
Holding a bouquet of tulips for Hannah  she love it.

The past is like flowing through my mind everything about her.
I meet Hannah in my 1st day in university. SHe's on her second year on that time being one of the richest and famous student, and a representative for beauty pageants that competing to all levels into different universities.

I thought, shes kind of snob but when I asked her if she could help me to find my room on my English Literature, she smiled at me and said "yeah sure" And that's how we met, she help  me and she also showed me how to go into different premises of the school.

At lunch break, she hail on me and invites me to seat on their table. He introduced me with all her friends, they are all pretty and attractive but I has my eyes only to Hannah, I already develop a  strong feelings towards her. It's ironic, but love at first sight. Is real.

Even though we're different, I'm silent and simple type of person who prefer to read a book in one spot or in a library but I'm not nerd. Many ladies wanted my attention but I ignored them while Hannah's love the attention and be the star of the crowd.

Both boys and girls admire her a lot. She gots a best car, new bags, every latest gadgets or accessories and most of all she makes sure that she always has the latest fashion first. She's gets everything she wanted.

One day, I was doing an advance reading on my Advanced Algebra subject. when Hannah's comes. She has frowns on her face while Holding her calculus book.

"Hey! Are you alright?

"No! I'm not good, I'm missed my dance rehearsal because Mrs. Polly asked me to do extra time in studying. She gave me 30 more items to answer. She said sadly.

I looked at her, i feel bad that's how you feel when you loved someone. I want her to be happy. Hannah doesn't  like to study, she hates books. But she's good at sketching, she love to paint sing and dancing. I decided to help her.

I scan her laptop. I write down the 1st problem and solve it.
She gave me unbelievable looks. She's more than happy and hug me when I told her that she can go to her rehearsal. She left her laptop so I could finish her assign tasks.

After an hour she comes back, she so pleased when she saw its all done.I feel so proud of myself. I made my love happy.She gave me a very tight hug, said she treats me dinner after school.

We went out that night and I get to know her better. We eat, sharing wants and dislikes. We went to her favorite recreational place. We so happy and free, i met her parents as well when I bought her home. They so happy to meet me and invited me to come more often.