Chapter 32

Chapter 32

Moana's POV

 Maui and I are heading straight to our honeymoon destination, which he once again won't tell me what it is. GAAAAHHHH. I love Maui but sometimes he's just so darn stubborn. I should know because I'm the queen of being stubborn, which I guess makes him the king of being stubborn. Cheers to us! "Maui, can you at least tell me what realm our honeymoon destination is?" He grins. "I guess that's a fair question. It's in this realm. That's all I'm going to say." I do a victory dance, satisfied that I got a little bit of information out of him. It's probably an island that I've never been to before. I hope it's Kauai. It's the one Hawaiian island I have yet to visit. Fingers crossed! 

A few hours later...

  Boredom has washed over me and I dramatically flop down on the boat in front of Maui, who's currently sailing. He glances down at me with a smirk on his face. "Bored already? Well once we get to where we're going, you won't be bored anymore." I blush... I know exactly what he's referring to. We're going to do it... for the first time. The thought both excites me and terrifies at me the same time. Maui's a lot older than me and has more experience than I do. I'm a virgin. What a shocker, I know. "Mauuuiiii, entertain me." He rolls his eyes playfully. "You're a piece of work Moana." I grin cheekily. "You remind me of that all the time, but you looooooovvveee me." "Moana, are you five?" I giggle. "In spirit yes." I get up from my laying position and stand next to him. He smiles and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling my body closer to his. "Princess, we're only a few hours away from our honeymoon destination." "Yay!" He chuckles at my antics once again. "I take it that someone's excited?" I bob my head like a bobble had. "I am too Princess. It'll be an amazing week together before we head back home." 

 A few hours later...  

  We pull up to the most beautiful island I've ever seen. "Maui, this island is beautiful. What island is it?" He grins at me. "Why this is the island of Kauai of course!" I beam at him. "No way!" I hug him tightly. "Maui, you're the best! I love you so much!" He hugs me back equally as tight and kisses me on the forehead. "I try my best and I love you too baby girl. This is going to be an amazing week. Since it's getting late, I suggest we unload our things, check in, eat, and call it a night. On this island, we'll be sleeping a bungalow, which in my opinion is an improvement over sleeping in a cave." I nod in agreement. "Sounds like a plan Maui." We unload our things together and check in. We then bring our things to our bungalow, put them away quickly, and then grab a bite to eat at the snack bar. We decide on hot dogs and fries. It's not the healthiest, but screw it. It's our honeymoon. We deserve to have fun, eat what we desire, and have fun. 

 After supper...

  We had back to our bungalow, which isn't too far from the ocean. We can hear it and smell it in our bungalow. I love it! This is amazing. I even made sure to find out the weather forecast for the week. It's going to be sunny and warm everyday while we're here. I guess this honeymoon trip was destined for us. Maui's currently eyeing me like a piece of meat and it's honestly making my hormones flare up. "Maui, are you picturing me naked?" He comes up behind me and grazes my thigh tenderly. "Would it be bad if I was?" I blush and shake my head no. "Good. Baby, are you ready?" I bite my lip nervously. "I-I am, but I'm afraid too." He frowns slightly. "Why are you afraid baby? You're so beautiful. Your body is perfect." I look down shyly. "I'm just afraid that you won't like what you see and that I won't be good at pleasing you in the way." Maui looks at me with pure warmth. "Moana, you are perfection. I know you've never had intercourse before, but if you don't know what you're doing, I'll help guide you on the right path. I'll also be gentle with you. If it hurts you too much, just tell me to stop and I will. Okay?" I nod. "Okay."

  Maui and I both then take each other's clothes off in a rather seductive way I won't go into too much detail about. We then begin having passionate sex, taking turns being on top of one another. By the time we're done, both of us tired and breathless, though in the good way. Maui chuckles. "I never knew sex could be so amazing. I knew you had it in you baby girl." I giggle. "I wasn't expecting you to be so good in bed. You exceeded my expectations." He wiggles his eyebrows in a super dorky way that causes me to burst into laughter. "It's nice to know you have such high hopes for me princess." I grin and mock his silly song from when we first met, saying and I quote "What can I say except you're welcome." We then both burst into laughter for several minutes on end before getting up to brush our teeth and going to sleep for the night. What a day, what a night, what a life. 

Hoped that you guys liked this chapter! :) -Mary