INTRODUCTION

|INTRODUCTION|

Hello everyone, this is the rewrite of my original story My Alpha Bryson. It's been about two years since My Alpha Bryson was completed and I am now in my first year of university for creative writing and I wanted to rewrite this story to see the difference between my writing from two years ago to now. Also, as I reread my previous story, I see the plot holes, grammar mistakes, etc and want to correct those as well as developing the story more. 

As said in the description, I will be keeping the original version up for all those that want to read the original version. This story will differ probably in many ways from the original but I feel that the story needs to change for the better. You do not need to read the original to read this book. 

|RULES FOR THE COMMENTS|

1. Constructive criticisms are welcome. I always love constructive criticisms because they better the story and allow it to grow. 

2. Negative comments are not welcome. Any comments that are negative will be reported or blocked. If you have something negative to say then please message me personally. Negative comments just ruin everyone's experience and are not needed. 

3. I will try to reply to every comment I get. I love hearing everyone's feedback and love to tell them my appreciation and to lighten even one person's day. 

4. I know that not everyone comments and votes but it is greatly appreciated when you do. So even if the comment is to say that you like the book so far or telling me that you read the original, that you read the original, or you are new reader, I want to hear your opinions and overall thoughts 

5. Questions are always welcome. If my story has become confusing or you need some clarification I will gladly clarify.  

|UPDATES|

I wish I could say that I will be able to regularly update but I can't promise that because I am a university student and don't know how busy my schedule will be. I will probably try to update once or twice a week and most likely will fall between Friday and Sunday. 

I do plan to make weekly comment, votes, and reads goals just so I know that people are enjoying the book and looking forward to what's to come. I will also be asking a random question at the ending of every chapter that you don't have to answer if you don't want to but it is appreciated because I would like to get to know my viewers.

The first update will be as soon as I can write chapter one. It will be between December 13 and December 17. 

|THEMES|

There will be dark themes in this book such as abuse and rape. If you are not comfortable with this then please do not read this book. 

Copyright © All Rights Reserved

  All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.  

|WEEKLY GOAL AND QUESTION|

Number of Reads: 10 reads

Number of Comments: 2 comments (not including my replies)

Number of Votes: 2 votes

Question of the Week: Have you read My Alpha Bryson?