|CHAPTER 47|

|Everett|

Ella looks at me shocked before her eyes soften and she crawls to me. The cage we are in has a low roof and we can't stand at our full height.

"Everett." I'm shocked that she knows my name and can't help but as how she does. "Logan talks very highly of you. But I also know the women that is behind the anger of Archer. You must have really pissed him off."

"I guess wanting to get away from him and be with my mate is a bad and has angered him." I laugh darkly.

"How is Logan?" Ella asks, she looks sad and I can see the tears crawling into my eyes. "And Liliana?"

"He's doing good Ella. Don't worry, you'll get to see him very soon. I was taken away but I saw them getting the upper hand just before they disappeared. I'm sure that they are alive. I'm sure you can feel him, can't you?" She nods in confirmation, gripping her chest. Despite them not meeting in real like she has projected to him and they have communicated. Their bond would be already developing. And the fact that she is a witch could be making their bond act differently then mine and Bryson's.

I don't tell her that I have already felt the ripping of some of the pack bonds as they return to the Moon Goddess. I know that if Logan or Bryson die I will feel it before anyone else. I can still feel them. I know they are alive.

"Your sister is good. We've allied with Manola and her clan. We're going to get out of here. I promise you." I hold her shoulders before dragging her into a hug. I feel her shake as she cried. She's been alone without her clan for years. Trapped by the dark witches and Archer. She's likely not been able to use her powers very much which is probably what it is like for a werewolf to be forced not to shift. Now after shifting I can't imagine not being able to shift.

I hold onto Ella as she cries. I'm the older one between the two of us. I have to be the strong one now. I am going to be the strong one. Ella stops crying shortly after and wipes her face. She brushes her pale hair over her face to cover the scars.

I brush her hair behind her ear and drag my finger lightly over her long healed scar. She doesn't look at me but also doesn't pull away. I have many scars like this all over my body and due to the fact I don't have any clothing she can see them all. "Archer did this didn't he?"

"When he captured me." She swallows deeply and rubs her face, feeling the raised scars.

"You're very beautiful." I saw and pull away from her.

"Thanks." She whispers awkwardly.

"You know Logan talks about you all the time," I tell her.

She looks at me quickly and I fear she'll give herself whiplash, "Really?"

"Of course, why wouldn't he? He's been waiting so long to find you. He always talks about how beautiful you are and that once he has you he is never going to let go of you. He told me that when I was still held captive, you had seen his wolf. He told me he regretted not looking for you even when he felt you watching him." I tell her.

She looks at her hands sheepishly but also smiles softly, "I don't blame him for not seeking me out. He was sad. It was your and his' birthday."

"You'll get to see him in no time Ella. I'm sure of it!" I tell her with a smile on my face. I know nothing is going to stop Logan from getting to his mate. He will do anything to get to Ella and hold her. Those rogues, witches, and hunters have no idea what they are up against. Bryson might be the strongest male I have ever met, but Logan is the second strongest.

Looking around I notice that the other cages in the room are empty. I can see the dried blood of I'm guessing the missing girls'.

"Ella have you seen four girls here? They would've been in those cells. There names are..."