Chapter 2:The People In Uniforms Pt.2

"Alright then, beginners! Head to the top of the buildings!" Mari commanded, sending the young back home.

  Each soldier that were teenagers went back towards the building to aboard the helicopter.

     "Wait do I have to go?" Arosa asked not wanting to leave.

     "Yes,although you would bug me for and your the top of your class,you may stay," Mari said trying to keep her sister by her side,"Plus that boy feels like he has something powerful in him",Mari whispered to Arosa.

      Arosa nodded knowing it was true. Akiyoshi came down with her squad and Ichiko came with his squad as well. Mari's squad surrounded her waiting for her commands.

     "Mari,I heard we're gonna ask for peace with this army?" Akiyoshi asked confused.

"Yes it is true...."Mari answered saying the truth.

       "Why do we need to make peace,we are stronger than they can ever be,"smiled Ichiko becoming cocky.

   Arosa giggled seeing Ichiko's cute smile. Akiyoshi laughed as well.

      Mari laughed softly to his cockiness,"Well the Captain would not want a battle against people,alive people.She would want us to make peace."

     "Aww I kind of wanted a fight,"Ichiko joked wanting to have another war.

    "This is why your not Commander," Mari joked as well as she knew why she was placed Commander.

        Mari turned seeing that Guren was making commands of his own. He turned and looked at her. She studied him. She looked at his sword. He studied her as well. She looked up as helicopter started to take off.

      "You saved him, didn't you? Cause of his eyes?" Akiyoshi  asked as she notice how Mari studied Guren.

      Mari focus at Akiyoshi. Ichiko notice as well as he realized why. He was curious to know what would happen.

    "He is not Ichiya," Ichiko reminded Mari," Just remember that...."

      "I know,I wasn't saying he was Ichiya. That's not why I saved him. I saved him to make peace. Now I must speak to him." Mari said strongly was as she started walking towards Guren.

Ichiko and Akiyoshi exchanged glances knowing why she could let her guard down. Arosa was a little confused.

     Arosa followed Mari. She wanted to know more about her and Ichiya,but she would never speak about it. Mari would avoid anything about him. Where and there his name would be mentioned and then it would forgotten like it didn't exist.

      "Mari, I saw you lose focus by staring at his eyes. You never told me what happened to Ichiya,"Arosa spoke softly, hoping Mari would finally tell her and stop being so secretive.

    "That was a long time, he's dead. Face it Arosa,not everyone can get what they want,"Mari said as she kept walking.

     Arosa was disappointed. She really wanted to know what happened.It has been one year since he died. And Mari would still not talk about. Not even Akiyoshi or Ichiko. Ichiko was his twin brother. But Ichiko didn't have the purple eyes.

     "Oh it's you again," Guren said a little surprised to see Mari.

    "Well my army wants to make peace," Mari said convincingly wanting to negotiate.

"Hmm,"Guren wasn't convinced.

    "Well can I speak to your leaders?" She Asked as she had a good grip on her weapon.

Guren smirked and said,"But you still haven't answered my question. What army?"

    Mari smiled proudly,"The Chinese Half Human Army."