Chapter 3:Peace

The Chinese traveled with the Japanese to Shibuya. The Chinese wasn't impressed with their base.

"Wow,"Akiyoshi giggled to Mari and Ichiko.

Mari looked Akiyoshi. Akiyoshi couldn't hide her smile. Mari smiled with her.

"It's rude to laugh," Mari joked as she elbowed her.

"Both of you,Shut up. There gonna end up killing us," Ichiko whispered to them.

"And when do you care?"Mari asked.

Arosa catch up with Mari. Shinoa wasn't far behind.

"A cute place isn't it,"Shinoa giggled.

Arosa smiled to Shinoa's joke.

"Stop Shinoa your gonna end up scaring her off,"Yuu Said.

Mari looked around seeing that her army was huge compared to theirs. She also notice that her army was more strict and focused on defeating the vampires,but this one was less. And How they were organized was different.

Her soldiers followed her waiting for her commands.

"Interesting," Mari said out loud.

Guren chuckled," What it's not like your base."

Mari turned to him.Of course everything's different,she wanted to say.

"Yes it's just weird. You're out in the open." Mari said not wanting to expose her Army base.

"So What your under ground," Guren Joked.

Mari smiled,because it was true. She just smirked and said,"It's more complicated then that."

"Fine then don't tell me." Guren Said as he started walking towards a building. He wanted to know more about them.
Mari followed him.

"There you are," A man with blonde hair and blue eyes came.

He saw Mari. But he smiled,"Made new friends I see."

Guren turned looking at Mari. Mari was just looked around.

"Who are they?" He Asked curiously.

"They're the Chinese Half Human Army," Guren said as he yawned.

Mari turned and heard them talking.

"And who may you be?" She interrupted.

"Oh I'm Major General Shinya Hīragi," Shinya smiled. Mari blushed she couldn't help it. His smile seemed so nice.

"I'm First Commander Mari Ann of the Half Human System," Mari smiled as she reached out her hand. Shinya grabbed it and smiled.

"Oh Guren there's a meeting today," Shinya turned to Guren. Guren slicked his hair back. He looked at Mari seeing that she was blushing at Shinya.

"And What happens if I..."

"Oh great,are your Leaders there? I would to speak to them for peace," Mari interrupted again.

"Can Shut up for once?" Guren Said annoyed of Mari interrupting their conversation,"Why are you smiling?"

Mari smiled,"Can you just listen to someone whose greater and stronger than you or is it just that hair that makes you look stupider?" She looked at Guren.Idiot, but he's...she thought.

Shinya started to laugh. Guren looked at Shinya,mad.

"Aww don't get mad lieutenant," Mari joked as she walked towards Shinya,"So Can I go to this meeting?"