Chapter 17: "When He Said,'I Love You'.."

A dream... so peaceful,Mari thought. Mari sat quietly under a Cherry Tree in the middle of a field where the grass was long. You could hear the wind passing threw. She closed her eyes.

   "Mari, Mariela...." a warm voice whispered towards her.

    Mari opened her eyes. Warm tears came down her eyes. "Ichiya?" She Said as she looked tired. 

      "Damn I thought I would never see you cry,"He laughed as he sat next to her.

     "It's nice to see you....."Mari realized he was fake,"Even though your not here." She looked at his smile. It was so warm so sweet. But she couldn't feel him by her side.

      "What do you mea....."

    "Enough Ann do this again and I will break the stupid key,"Mari threaten as she wiped her eyes.

      Ichiya turned into Ann. Ann smiled,
"Well Then,I tried. Can't imagine that plan failing. One day you will fall and I will take control long enough before your other self appears."

"I will like to see you try,"Mari said as she looked tired.

"Your being corrupted. It's taking over. The twins know it and so do you,"Ann said as she looked up at the sky,"I will use the horn."
Mari looked up. "When the horn is used I will be corrupted,"Mari said,"There's no use fighting it. If this time it doesn't work. What's the point in living another day. The heavens are angry."

     Yuri and Yurika appeared in front of her.  They saw in her that she was becoming tired and not able to control herself anymore.

    "You can't fight it anymore,"Yuri said as he crouched down,"You may look strong on the outside but your weak in the inside."

     "Tell everyone before it's too late. You and your friends can't help you or fix you anymore,"Yurika Said as she pick cherry blossom from the tree,"Tell them to...."She examined it,"To kill you."

    Mari closed her eyes. "It's my emotions that are taking me down,"Mari said quietly.

       The three of them looked at her. "Blood,"Yuri whispered.

  "Blood will be the solution,"Yurika whispered.

      "It could help us heal you,"Yuri Said,"A life for life."

      "No...that's not what I want. I will sacrifice myself. A life for billions of lives." Mari said as she opened her eyes.

        "Fine then,"Ann said,"Now child........,"Ann snapped her fingers,"Awake"

    Next Day
Day 2 at Chinese Base,

       Mari woke up. She sat up. She yawned tired. She looked around. Her memories started to rush in about last night. Mari started to turn red. "Oh no, oh no.,"She kept repeating quietly.

       She turned to her side. She jumped scared as she fell off her bed. She stood up slowly, hoping it was just Ann playing jokes. "Fuck,"She whispered to herself. I slept with Guren,she thought as she saw Guren shirtless. But thankfully the blanket cover the rest. He was sleeping comfortably to his side. His hair fell on his face. Mari had to admit she liked to see Guren shirtless. Which she saw him once before.
A little secret to be said from the author. The picture that Shinya has in his tablet is when Mari saw Guren shirtless the first time. 😏 She tripped on him blushing. Guren turned blushed too as he tried helping her up,but struggled. Shinya thought it would be funny to take a picture. Anyways enough said. 😅🤗🤫 shhhhh