Chapter 15: The Past is the Past

Four Years ago after virus continuing,
Mari didn't know what to do. The white headed vampire took Arosa. While this red vampire suck the blood out of Mari. He dropped her. "That's weird. Why don't you die?" He Asked with a smiled on his face. Mari tried breathing as she lost so much blood and she was still losing blood from the wounds she got from him. She grabbed her sword. "Oh don't do that we're just getting started,"The white headed vampire said as he kicked the sword. 

    "Well let's get this over with Crowley,"The white headed vampire laughed.

    "Oh Ferid I think we can use her,"Crowley smiled.

     Ferid grabbed her neck. He lifted her. "Hmmm" He said as he looked at the swords,"Why do you have curse gear weapons?" He Asked,"You don't have a uniform. Your not in the military,are you?"

       Mari's wounds started to heal.  "Oh child do you need help?" Ann appeared,"You can't take them on your own......."

    "Shut up! I can!" Mari Yelled.

    "That's odd. I think she's mentally ill," Ferid Joked.

        "Yuri! Yurika!" She Yelled as she kicked Ferid away.

   Ferid let go of her. Her sword appeared in her hands.  "You're not a human, are you?" Crowley Asked.

     "Where's my sister!!!?" She Yelled.

    "Oh that little thing is your sister. How adorable,"Ferid Joked. 

    "Shut up! You bastard!" Mari yelled as she ran up towards them. She jumped in the air.

Crowley Laughed,"Can I get this one?"

"Go ahead she's all yours,"Ferid Laughed.

    Crowley jumped in the air,taking out his sword. "Take my blood,"He said. 

  Mari hesitated.

Back to the Present,

    "When did you build this?" Kureto Asked. He kept asking questions. Era would answer respectfully,not saying things that were classified.

    "Well we built with permission of your country,"Era smiled,"Anyways I would to show you our army's base. This way," she said as she led the way.

"But when? How?" Kureto Asked suspiciously.

"Well we asked the people here. They willing agreed with our terms and we agreed with there's. So it's a win,win,"Era Laughed.

    "How did you end up here? Mari?" Shinya smiled as always.

   Guren looked at her filled with curiosity. Mari looked at both of them.

    "Two and half years ago," Mari answered.

Arosa looked at her. Oh no, she can't tell the truth here,she thought as she looked at Mari. Because the truth was that she and her sister came four years ago. But no one in this army knew she existed,except Captain Era and Former Commander Reina. Until,two and half years ago. After finding out how to control her demons.

   "What about you Arosa?" Yuu asked wanting to know.

    "Four years ago,"Arosa Said as she kept looking at sister.

Four Years ago,

     "How sad, I wanted a fight," Crowley Laughed as he pushed her down to the floor.

    "Get off me!!!"Mari Yelled as she kicked him away.

     Crowley jumped out the way. Ferid
watched bored. "Ok enough is enough,"Ferid started to say,"Let's just take her to Krul."