Chapter 8:What did I do?

After all that, Yuu has been in a coma. Arosa, Kimizuki, Yoichi, Mitsuba and Shinoa waited for him to awake. While Mari was teaching her class. But her students wonder what happened to her and what gossip has been floating around the school.

       "Ok students you each have a test to pass. If you don't pass it, you don't move on," Mari explained to the class.

     But students were more interested in her broken arm in a cast and the bandage on her neck. A girl raised her hand.

     "Yes?" Mari listen to for her student to speak.

     "What happened to your arm and neck?" She Asked.

    The students started to giggle and whisper to each other.

    "Well most of you know about the Shinjuku mission. A strong vampire broke my arm and bit me." She said calmly.

      The students looked at her. "But I thought you were strong?" A boy said out loud.

    Mari smiled,"I am. Can tell you kids a secret..."

The students smiled in delight.

   "Well let's say I can show my true strength to you or anyone in this place. It's just not qualified here. You see it's classified," Mari explained.

    "Awwww," They all pleaded mad. They wanted a true secret, the truth not a classified talk.

   "Excuse me, do you have relationships with Lieutenant Guren?" A girl giggled as she said his name.

    Mari looked at her. "Does it matter?" She asked confused,"Why?"

    "Ughhhhhh, my god, have you ever kissed Guren?" Another student asked.

  "No..." Mari said as she realized her students wanted to know her personal feelings.

"Have you ever kissed Shinya or Kureto?"

"Oh have you ever saw them without a shirt,"

"Have you kicked there asses before?"

"Oh C'mon, Shut up!" A guy student smirk as he stood and said," Have you have slept with any of them? Cause I like what I see. Probably me and......

A girl threw a book at him,"Pig!" She yelled. They all laughed.
Mari started turning red. She couldn't believe her students were so...

"Oh my god she's red!"

"Awww she's blushing."

Mari looked away,"This is not the time for this. Please take your test," She  was still blushing but she walked around the class,"Now Guren And I aren't anything we're just friends."   

         "Awww, did you get friend zoned? I thought you guys would be a perfect couple. If not then with Shinya or Kureto....."

       "Let's not talk about it anymore," she said hoping they would shut up.   

     "GUREN AND MARI, sitting in a tree K... I..."

     Just then the door opened. The students went silent. Mari was relieved. But she feel her cheeks turning red. Everyone smiled when they saw Guren walk in. 

    "S...S.." some of them whispered.

     "If you don't shut up! I'll make you do a hundred pushups for your real training..."Mari whispered to them.

       "Hey Mari, I was wondering...." Guren went silent when he saw all the students quiet with smiles and smirks on there faces. He looked at Mari, who tried to act serious.