Chapter 10: Old Memories

Mari sat on a bench. Rain drops fell on her face. Shinya saw her. "Mari!" He called with a smile on his face. Mari looked up. Shinya sat next to her. He had an umbrella. He put it over both of them. Mari turn around.She faked smiled. But he noticed it."Whats wrong?"He asked concern, "it's not Guren,right? He's stupid and doesn't know what he's doing..."

Mari smiled weakly,"No Shinya its not that."

"Oh then what's wrong?"

"I went to far on something," Mari said as she looked into his blue eyes, "So wheres..."

"Shinya?! Where the hell are you?!" Someone called.

Mari turned around. Never mind,she thought.

"My bad. I accidentally got Guren mad,"Shinya smiled.

Guren came with his sword in his hands. He saw Mari. She saw Guren. Mari looked the other way. Shit! I missed up bad. How do I talk to her now?,Guren thought. Guren put away his sword.
"I'm gonna go Shinya,"Mari stood up.

"Of course,but wait are you coming for tonight?" Shinya Asked.

Mari smiled,"Sure why not."

She walked away,calmly.

"Now Guren this is your chance to finally tell her,"Shinya smiled.

"I don't know what your talking about?" Guren Said confused.

Later that Night,

Mari,Akiyoshi,Ichiko and Arosa were in the kitchen. Mari yawned. Arosa walked by her. There was still an awkward silence. Mari's arm was healed. She took off the cast. But Akiyoshi knew it was taking longer for her to heal "Look you can't be mad at me forever and I can be mad at you forever. So truce?" Mari said to Arosa.

Arosa looked at her. "There was more to it then that,"Arosa mumble as she crossed her arms.

"Fine then. I won't tell you about the truth about the rumors,"Mari turned hoping her sister would take it and forgive her.

Arosa looked at her. She was still mad. But she looked at Mari. Damn it, I hate you Mari,Arosa thought.

"Fine, truce. Now is true you uppercut Guren,"Arosa said glancing at Mari.

"Yes," Mari smirked.

Akiyoshi clapped,"That's my girl."

"Oh that's fucked up. What did he do?" Ichiko Asked.

Arosa smiled,"I think he deserves it."

"I'm going somewhere tonight. Shinya ask me to go with them for a drink."Mari said.

"Oh can we tag along?" Ichiko asked as he raised his hand.

"You don't have to raise your hand,"Mari laughed.

"Awww I cant go,"Arosa Said as she realized it was 'adult stuff',"But it's fine I'll go with Yuu and the others."

"Wait can we just take our uniform?" Ichiko Asked realizing he has nothing to wear.

"I think it's just like that. I just don't want to go alone to a place I never been." Mari said.

"Ok let's go and get wasted!" Akiyoshi smiled as she hopped off her seat.

"Wasted?" Arosa said confused.

"Ummm I mean... party.."Akiyoshi looked at Mari and shrugged.