Chapter 19:It's Starting

Day 3,
  Going Back,
    "Yuu,"Arosa called to him. 

   Yuu turned around surprised to see her. The whole time he felt like she was avoiding him. But finally Arosa would confess. "What's wrong?" Yuu Asked kind of scared for her reply.

   Thankfully no one was around. It was just the two of them in a hallway.

       Arosa looked down. She started to turn pink. "Yuu I just want let you know that I like you and I wanted you  to know that Mitsuba was saying...." she was cut off but Yuu as he pulled her into his arms. Yuu hugged her. Arosa turned instantly turned red.  She left so warm in his arms. She hugged him back.

    "What are you gonna do know?" He Asked trying to see her face.

  Arosa was so nervous and red that she couldn't even speak.

    "We leave in a little bit,"Arosa said moving him away,"I better start getting some things I want to bring."

    Arosa walked away. A hug?What's wrong with me??! Arosa thought walking away.

Meanwhile Mari,

      "What?! You tried having S....E...."

    "Shut up before I sock you in the face,"Mari interrupted Ichiko. Mari lifted her fist.

       Akiyoshi started to choke,"X... on the elevator."

     Mari threw a pillow at her. "Shut up! This is what I get for trying to talk to you," Mari said annoyed.

    Akiyoshi smiled,"True, But you grabbed his hand in front of all the High ranks, including the parents of your ex-fiancé. Which now his brother, mister other here now knows,"Akiyoshi pointed at Ichiko, he simply shrugged,"Also not to mention Kureto who is a weirdo. I think something's wrong with you. So what is it?"

       Mari thought about it. "I don't know,"Mari shrugged.

      "You are acting a little more cheerful,"Ichiko Said,"Was it him?"

   "Damn he must have been something since your basically glowing with happiness,"Akiyoshi gave Mari a thumbs up.

   "Shut up,"Mari laughed annoyed of both of them.  It was nothing they were were thinking about. She felt happy because Guren accepted her as who she was not what she was.

     "Oh I heard you went with Arka for something last night. What happened to you?" Akiyoshi asked concern. She didn't trust Arka especially since he was a vampire.

        "I had to ask him something. But of course he helped me and I now I'm fine,"Mari said serious. The truth was that Mari went to Arka to ask about her cravings of blood. Arka gave a good explanation to her which some information was included in the Red journal(which Arka memorized).

Ichiko and Akiyoshi looked at each other. They started nodding to each other. They were having one of those telepathy conversations.

    "What?" Mari asked wanting to knowing what they were thinking.

     "You cheater you had..."

      "Ichiko that is not what I was nodding about,"Akiyoshi Laughed facepalming.

     "What I thought we were nodding and staring each other about that since you...." The door slammed open. Arosa stood pale as a ghost. Ichiko and Akiyoshi turned to Mari.

      "What's wrong?" Mari asked.

    Arosa rubbed her arm. "Let's say I'm not with Tomoya and I started liking another boy,"Arosa Said waiting for Mari to give her advice even if it wasn't good.