Chapter 12: Drink or Don't drink?

Guren walked around. He thought about so many things. He wanted answers. But the one he wanted to know most,was she playing around with him? Was the whole thing a joke?

      "Guren,"Shinya smiled as he walked towards him.

   "Oh it's you,"Guren Said surprise.

     "Who else would it be,"Shinya Laughed,"So What happened with Mari?"

"Eh, I just didn't get to tell her,"Guren shrugged.

"Your an idiot. You should..."

"Nah, it's best if I don't get involved," He interrupted Shinya.

    "Your an idiot, if you don't. You'll probably regret it ,"Shinya smiled,"Kureto is trying to know her for himself."

"Himself ?"  He turned to Shinya.

Shinya smiled knowing Guren would finally do something,"Well he told me that he thought Mari would make a good wife. Then he kept talking about it most of the time,"Shinya said telling him the truth.   

     "That bastard,"Guren mumbled, "He won't treat her right. He would treat her like an experiment."

    "Hmm?"

    "Nothing, just forget about it," Guren Said as he turned.
"Hey Shinya, Guren,"Kureto smiled as he walked towards them.

      "Oh great it's you,"Guren Said.

"Watch yourself Guren.  Remember I'm a Hīragi.."

     "Yea, yea, I don't need you to tell me that,"Guren Said.

    Shinya watched seeing how Guren would react to Kureto.

      "Shinya, I need your help,"Kureto Said as he turned to Shinya.
       "So is it true? Do you have feelings for Mari? Are you gonna make her be your wife?" Guren asked suspiciously knowing there was more to it.

     "Wow I didn't know rumors would spread so fast. But Guren it doesn't matter if I do.  And when do you care? You never cared about anyone but yourself ,"Kureto smiled.

Guren was mad. But he didn't show it. Guren started to walk away. Kureto smiled knowing Guren was catching feelings for Mari. Guren realized it was true and he couldn't deny it.

Meanwhile Mari,

       "Grandpa is alive, Arosa,"Mari smiled telling her sister(who felt guilty about not looking for him faster). 

       Arosa eyes got watery. "Are you serious? Don't.."

    "Yes, he's alive,"Mari smiled.

       Arosa hugged Mari tightly.

    "I left him alone... I didn't go with him.." Arosa cried.

       "Hey, I least he's alive. Maybe it was best to not look for him. Since he as already found,"Mari smiled weakly, "Let's go see him. Just me and you."

    "Ok,"

      They walked to the restaurant. Arosa smiled as she saw it. "I can't believe it's still here," Arosa Said as she walked in. Mari followed.

Their Grandfather smiled to see them both together. Arosa ran towards him. "I'm sorry.."

    "No it wasn't your fault,"He smiled
   They started talking.

    Mari walked around. She saw the piano. She crouched down. Mari smiled as she saw her parents initials. The only thing that made her sad was the brown stain on there initials. Stupid blood,she thought as she stood.