Chapter 5: Shinoa's Squad

The Next Day,

       Mari waited for Shinoa's squad to arrive. Guren looked annoyed with Mitsuba. Arosa calmly stood by Mari. While Kimizuki and Yoichi were talking. They all waited for Yuu and Shinoa. 

     "Why is that loser taking so damn long?" Kimizuki Said mad.

     "He probably hasn't woken up yet," Yoichi smiled.

      The gate started to opened. Shinoa and Yuu came out.  "Wait why's Arosa here? And Mari?" Yuu Asked Shinoa as they saw them.

        "Hmm I don't know? Let's find out!" Shinoa giggled as she ran down the stairs. 

       "Hey Wait up!" Yuu called after her as he followed.

       "Hey Yuu! There you are," Yoichi called out.

       Kimizuki leaned against the wall, "What it kill you to be on time." 

     "Not if I have to look at your ugly mug,"Yuu Said, "Why are Arosa and Mari here?"

        "I don't know?"

      They started to walk towards them. Mitsuba was annoyed that Shinoa was squad leader because last time Shinoa messed up from saving the hostages mission. But no hostages were found. Instead they found the Chinese Army. 

      "You!! I should have been squad leader!" Mitsuba Yelled running towards her.

       "I thought we been through this," Shinoa smiled.  

       Guren put his hand on his face. He was annoyed about this.

     "So is this the fighting you been talking about?" Mari laughed.

       "I know annoying ,right?But I have to work with these noobs," Guren Said as he walked up towards them, "Enough! Stop fighting! This is not like last time. Now for the last time Shinoa is squad leader. Now deal with it."

     "It's fine Guren, I can handle her temper," Shinoa Laughed,"I'm a mature woman."

      "Why you little..,"

       Mari walked towards them.

          "Enough,this is not the issue. You girls are suppose to work with each other," Mari said calmly," Now I'm assigning Arosa to be in your squad. She will keep you on track."

      "I know this is different since most squads are suppose to be a group of five. But I think if you guys get in trouble, she'll be able to help,"  Guren Said,"Mari and I will take a different route to Shinjuku,but let make myself clear,Arosa will report anything that goes wrong. Especially if you two keep fighting. Do I make myself clear?"

         Arosa walked up towards them. She was quiet which was unusual for them. She stood calmly by them.

        "Of course Guren, you may leave," Arosa Said So maturely.

        They were all surprised with Arosa's Change. Guren gave a couple of more orders. They started to leave.

       "Wow you don't have to be so rude to them," Mari laughed as she saw Shinoa's squad leave.

     "Tt,thats the only way they would listen," Guren Said as he turned to Mari.  Mari laughed as she started walking away. Guren walked next to her.

     "What are you doing after this mission?" Guren Asked curiously. Mari stopped walking. She looked at him. Is he serious?she thought.