Chapter 9:The Truth,Mari!

One hour later,

       "I told you she doesn't want me like that,"Guren complained as he put ice on his jaw.

        "You know that isn't true,"Shinya Laughed.

       Goshi came in the room. He saw the ice on his jaw. Goshi couldn't believe it was true. "Pfffft..." Goshi started to laugh.   

       Guren gave him the death glare. "If you keep laughing, I'm gonna wipe off that smile off your face,"Guren Said pissed.  

     "Ok fine I'll stop,"Goshi Laughed,"But... there's a rumor that you tried kissing her."  

        "Really already how could anyone know so quickly. I know she would never say anything,but.."Guren turned to Shinya(who had a tablet in his hands),"Shinya did you say something?"   

      "Hmm? No...but look at these pictures of you two,"Shinya lifted the tablet towards Guren.

        Guren's jaw dropped,"How the hell did you get that?"
     In the picture, Mari was laughing at Guren after he bumped into a wall.

       "Oh and look at this one," Shinya swiped the screen.

       Guren started to turn red.

      Goshi looked at it. He smiled big as he saw the picture."Damn you could of kissed her there,"Goshi smiled.

      "Shinya I'm gonna kill you!" Guren got up and threw the ice at Shinya.

     Shinya smiled,"Oh and I have this one."

      Guren started to take out his sword. Shinya stopped. "I'm gonna go,"Shinya smiled as he started to step away from Guren. Shinya ran as fast as he could. Guren swing his sword at him as he chased after him. "I'm gonna kill you!" Guren Yelled.

Meanwhile Mari,

"Aaaaaah!!!!!" Mari cried as she fell on the floor. Her markings were starting to form on her neck.

"Noo!! Stop!!" She cried as black tears came down her eyes.
"How does it feel? Hurts huh? Speak louder!" Ann yelled as she watched Mari scream in pain,"I want your power!"

NnMari's door opened. Arosa ran towards Mari. "Not again,Akiyoshi!!" She called,"AKIYOSHI!"

      Akiyoshi ran towards them. She took out her leather bag. She pulled out a syringe. "You stupid bitch!hahaha! I'm gonna kill you! All of you!" Mari started to yell.

    Mari pushed Arosa away. Ichiko came in the room. He held Mari's arms down.

"Arosa grab her legs!" Ichiko Yelled.

     Arosa quickly ran towards Mari. She held down her legs. Mari tried to kick and punch.

"Ok hold her down!" Akiyoshi moved Mari's hair. She put the needle in her neck.

"Watch you'll all die! I'm not done here.." Mari started to close her eyes. The markings faded away again.

    Akiyoshi took out the needle. Ichiko and Arosa let go of her arms and legs. Akiyoshi looked at Mari with sadness. "Arosa, It's gonna take over. Mari's turning weak. I know she's trying so hard to fight,but I don't think it's possible..."

"No! She's gonna fight it. She won't let anyone take over. I know she won't. She promised she won't leave me,"Arosa started to cry.
Mari's eyes opened. "I'm not gonna leave yet,"She said as she sat up.

Mari hugged her sister. Arosa hugged her tight. "The helicopters will be coming in a few days,"Ichiko said, "And they might want us to go back for the Army's meeting."