Chapter 14:Welcome

At Dawn,
     The sun shined so bright. Arosa smiled as she saw the sun. Mari was serious like always.  Guren and his squad was with Mari too. As well as Kureto and Shinya. Shinoa's squad was also coming. Arosa invited them to come. The rest of Mari's army stood by. They all waiting for the helicopters to arrive. 

      "When are they coming?" Guren yawned,"I'm tired."

     "They're coming,"Mari said as she saw the sun reflected in on a helicopters.

     "I feel like shit," Guren complained.

    Mari turned to him,"That's not my fault."

   Guren smiled,"I wish it was."

     Mari turned pink,"Shut up."

      He laughed,"It wouldn't be that bad."

"I hate you,"She smirked as she looked back at the helicopters.

   "I can't believe your inviting us to your base. Aren't you trying to hide it?" Yuu Asked looking at Arosa.

Arosa shrugged,"It wasn't my decision."  Arosa wanted to tell him that he was a Seraph, to be careful especially from her sister,"But I love it there."

"Listen up!" Mari Yelled for everyone to hear,"The helicopters are coming!Just remember to be prepared!"

"Prepared?" Shinya Said confused.

"Vampires will be trying to take us down! We must be our strongest to fight them! And we must be on alert!" Mari Yelled.

The helicopters landed. They weren't  their battle helicopters. They were  cargo helicopters.  The cargo back door lowered. One of the pilots waited.

   "Commander Ann......." he saw Kureto,"We're taking them?" He Asked as the door finally lowered.

      "Yes, they need to come with us for peace," Mari said as she walked toward him,"Akiyoshi, Ichiko take the two different helicopters! Dai and Botan you do the same!" Mari ordered.
Dai and Botan were just nineteen. But they lead the rest of the squads only when the army is split into five groups on the helicopters. They were actually great soldiers and leaders. Mari had great trust on them.  

     The four of them nodded and headed to the four other helicopters.   Kureto and Guren started to notice most of her army were young kids and young adults. There was little bit of soldiers that look at least 30 to 40.

    "Alright JIDA soldiers come with me,"Mari joked as most of her soldiers were already inside.  

Minutes Past,

Their was chatter all around the helicopter. Guren stood and walked to Mari who was busy listening to the pilots. "We'll be there in a few minutes.." one pilot said.

      "Unless those bloodsuckers come,"the other pilot added. 

    "You know very well the vampires are gonna try taking us down. They want a war,"Mari said,"We'll give it back,"Mari finally smiled,"But they don't come near our base."

     "Alright Commander,"The pilot finally said as he saw Guren.

Guren stopped and said,"What do you mean?"

Mari turned calmly and said,"Well the vampires have a grudge against us since we won the biggest war in China."

"So we're going China?" Guren Asked.

    "No, we're going to Kyoto,"Mari smiled. 

"Kyoto?" Guren Said as he thought for moment.