Chapter 7:The Seraph

"What are you waiting for!? Kill him! Activate your curse gear!" Guren commanded as he still had Mika's sword threw his chest.

    "I....I.....can't," Yuu Said surprise,shock and disbelief.

      Arosa saw this happening. She was confused. Mari looked in the distance seeing everything happening so fast. Kill it, she thought as she saw Yuu. "Mari don't keep your eyes off me!" Ferid smiled as he jumped in front of her.

       "You damn rookie!" Guren Yelled as he grabbed his sword. He got up and tried killing Mika.  Mika jumped out of the way.  He landed badly. He fell on the floor. He got up slowly.

       Arosa ran up towards Yuu. "Idiot! Why didn't you kill him!?," Arosa asked disappointed in him. 

       Guren walked towards both of them. He punched Yuu in the face. "What the hell!?What was that!? You had him! Why didn't you didn't kill him!" Guren yelled in anger.  But then Guren started coughing and he fell to his knees.

    "Guren?" Arosa Said as she tried helping him.

      "Guren!?" Yuu Said concern as he started coughing out blood. 
     Guren pushed both of them away from him. "Worry about yourselves! Especially, you...you idiot!" Guren Said angry. 

     "Hey Moron! What's the deal!? You had that bloodsucker right where you wanted him!" Mitsuba called to him as she caught up with them. 

      The squad came. They were concern for him. What a weakling and I thought he was more than that, Arosa thought as she looked down,The Chinese would have kill him right there and then. And they would never let a weakling in.

       "I'm sorry but if I think that's who it is. Then my family is with the vampires," Yuu Said sadly.

         Arosa looked at him. "Family?" She said quietly as she looked at Mika, "Family....." she said again. 

       "Tell me! Is it You Mikaela!?" Yuu Asked.

    Mika didn't speak. He just stood there.  Arosa saw his expression change. Mika's face turned different.

       "It is you! I'm so sorry! I abandon you!" Yuu called out to him.
    "No that's not true," Mika Said.

     "Aww look Mari, a little family gathering," Ferid pushed Mari down to the ground ," Why look how precious this is. Old friends back together again."

      Mari stayed quiet as she tried to get back up. Mari saw she had opening to kill him. She moved her blue katana. But Ferid grabbed her arm. He squeezed her arm. It hurt her.

    "Oh Mika!What are you gonna do!? He probably being manipulated by those humans," Ferid called to Mika, "Go get him! I'll distract these livestock," he grabbed Mari by the neck and lifted her," All the humans die except for Yūichirō and the half human. I have in my hands." Ferid commanded to the other vampires.

      Mari dropped her swords. She tried removing Ferid's hand. "You'll regret it," Mari smiled as she struggled.

      "Mari I know you can do better. Why aren't you trying?" Ferid Asked.

Just a little longer,Mari thought.

     "Why it looks like I made it on time," Crowley Said as he towards them.

       Arosa saw in the distance Crowley and the two vampires by his side. Crowley? Not again,she thought as she saw him walking towards them.

     Ferid Said calmly,"So glad you can make it."

One........two...... Mari counted in her mind.

       Shinoa's squad got scared to see Crowley again. They looked at Arosa's expression. Arosa didn't look frighten this time. Her face looked more determined to protect something.