Chapter 13:I Hate that Game

Days Past,
Arosa waited for Yuu to wake up. She laid down on the couch near him. Yoichi fell asleep on a chair putting his head down on the bed.

Arosa glanced as him. She looked back down. She grabbed her pink and black key. She closed her eyes. She appeared in a place where it was so cold and pitch white.

"What do you want?" A cold voice asked as he appeared.
"I want to know more,Akimasa," Arosa Said standing,not making a move.

Akimasa:

"Ha about what? I don't know what you want,"He laughed as he got closer to her

"About me, about my sister...About Yuu.Tell me Akimasa. Tell me what I saw,"Arosa Said.

Akimasa looked at her. He studied her. "Hm? What was it again?" He joked.

"Stop messing around!" Arosa Yelled mad.

Akimasa Laughed,"Fine, if you want to know what will happen to your sister." Akimasa snapped his figures.

Arosa appeared in a place they once knew. "My room?" She said out loud. She turned seeing every detail of her childhood room. Arosa came to a stop. She heard the piano playing. She walked down the hallway. Her sister Mari sat playing the piano. "Mari?" Arosa called.

Mari didn't turn.She stopped playing. "We all must die,"she mumbled.

"What?"

Mari got up. She turned to Arosa. Mari's eyes were purple. The white part of her eyes were black.

"Mari..."

Mari grabbed her Arosa's neck.

"Mari?!" Arosa cried.

Mari's markings covered her face. Mari's curse gear appeared in its powerful form. "This is only the beginning of what she'll become,"Mari said as her voice turned into Akimasa's.

"Akimasa?!" Arosa cried.

Akimasa smiled,"But worse of all she'll become more of monster than human,"Akimasa stabbed Arosa,"So you better watch her. The project 2568 aka Devil's Daughter will return." Akimasa turned normal. They appeared back were they were before.

Arosa pushed him,"Asshole!"

"Hey, you wanted to know. Remember?" He said cocky.

"Ughh your such ass!" Arosa yelled.

"Eh, whatever I don't have time for this,"Akimasa Said as he started to walk away.

"Hey!!! I summoned you!! I tell you when your dismissed!!" Arosa Yelled pissed.

Akimasa turned. He looked mad.
"Watch yourself kid!! I'm older than you! Respect your elders!" He Yelled.

"Ha, yea right! You look eighteen, if you were still human!" Arosa Yelled.