Chapter 21:Until We Go Down

Hey guys, sorry it too long. I been very busy. I hope you like the chapter.

PLEASE DON'T PLAY THE SONG UNTIL I SAY WHEN....

"One Angel. One devil. One perfect. One fixed. One of light. One of darkness. Two merely different. Two of a kind. Two that seek power. Two that whole the world. Only one can live," Kureto read to himself. As he kept reading the journal it didn't make sense. It was very confusing. Dr.Sāto was a very difficult man to understand with his experiments.  His explanation in the beginning was more normal and easy to analyze. As Kureto kept reading deeper and deeper into it. Dr.Sāto started to get sloppy and make little chants.

Kureto flipped through the pages seeing a couple drawings. He kept flipping seeing that the drawings were actually pieces to something. Until a he stopped on one page.

  Okay people I made this. Please don't judge. I did this in two hours. I know it's.... I don't have sketch paper 😢

    "Interesting,"He said lifting it to see every detail

"Interesting,"He said lifting it to see every detail. He read something that was written in the bottom.
'One day, I can see it. The world will be.....' The last words were smudged. He couldn't read them.

"Lieutenant General, we're ready," Aoi said ready for what was coming next.

Kureto smiled,"Good....."

Meanwhile Everyone else,

        Everyone rushed to the airport. It was their only chance to escape, Arosa thought walking slowly. She felt her gold thorn markings started to spread slowly.

           Akiyoshi carried Ichiko with all her might. She thought he could make it. The injection helped him heal almost all of the wound. Botan and Dai watched carefully and alert. They were afraid to find Mari. They never saw her defeated. She was always scary to them. Especially when she was angry.

      "A few more miles and we're there!" Shinya called to all of them.

    Shinya has no idea what to do except head the airport. He couldn't think straight at all. He was afraid that he made the wrong choice of listening to Guren. He should've tried helping them. He thought it was his fault. 

        Arosa froze feeling something powerful. "I will kill you,"She whispered knowing where the power came from. 

         "Hmm?" Yuu turned looking at her.

          "We have to get to the airport,"Arosa said hoping he didn't hear.

      "We're almost there,"Yuu Said grabbing her hand. She held his hand tightly. It felt nice and warm. She needed comfort. He started to look at her with a sad look.