Bonus: Mari & Guren Embarassing & Nice Moments

Hello people this is the author speaking. Since I take forever writing new chapters. I wrote short stories to also tell how Guren and Mari started liking each other. I hope you enjoy and give me time to write the next chapter..🙏😅

   Guren Shirtless,
Mari walked around the Japanese base forever looking for Guren. She really hated him at the time for being Lieutenant and also for being sarcastic. But she needed to get the hostages paper report. She needed it to confirm the bodies were all of them.

     She walked quickly to his office, but no sign. She looked in the meeting room....no sign. "Ughh can he be that hard to looked for,"Mari said annoyed. She wanted to leave and go back to her base.

Mari started to walk to his room. She was exhausted. She finally made it to his room. "Goshi?" She said seeing him walking passed her.

Goshi turned,"Yea?" He said turning to her.

"This is the Lieutenant's room right?" She asked wanting to know.

Goshi smiled,"Yea. why? What are you guys doing?" He Asked in a perverted way.

Mari rolled her eyes,"Please don't start. I just want the hostages report."

"Fine,"He said walking away.

Mari turned back to the door. She took a breath. Mari knocked on the door. "Hold on!" Mari heard Guren call out.

Mari was annoyed. The door opened. Guren stood there leaning on the door. "What do you want?" He asked fixing his hair. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Mari smiled looking away. The hair that fell back on his face. His stupid eyes made him look sharp. She couldn't believe he was actually fit. He actually had a nice muscular body. "You bleeding from your nose," Guren pointed out.

Mari turned to him. "What?!" She Said turning to wipe it off,"It's probably the weather I'm sensitive. Anyways I want the report for the Hostages Mission. I want to confirm..." Guren was smirking(which made Mari stop talking,"What?"

"Nothing, here come in,"Guren said as he opened the door for her to enter. He walked away to his drawers. Mari enter the room. Kill if necessary,but I will just kick his ass, Mari thought. Mari looked around the room. "Cute it just looks like the others,"Mari said looking around,"Thought you would at least have some class."

Guren turned,"What it's not like your base."

Mari smirked,"No we have class. My room is better than this."

Mari looked back at him. She smiled again but almost laughed. But when Guren turned again. She pretended she was just trying to fix her tie. Why am I acting so weird. He is so ugly, stupid sarcastic asshole,Mari thought to her self looking away. "Hey Mari,"Shinya came with a smile on his face.

Now he is the one that's better,Mari thought looking at Shinya. "Hello Shinya,"Mari smiled seeing Shinya.

"Hey you want to go see the stars? I know you say you don't see them often I thought it would be nice,"Shinya smiled.

"Of course,"Mari smiled to his sweet smile.

"What do you mean you don't see them often?" Guren asked wanting to know more.

Mari turned to him, "I don't pay attention to them anymore."

"Hmm seems like a waste of time," Guren said sarcastically trying to find the report.

"Your a waste of time,"She mumble under her breath.

Guren heard what she said but he left it alone. He finally found it. Mari and Shinya started to talk about something making her laugh.